Lousy homecoming

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry to interrupt your insane self love on this out of touch board. The Jills will be 2-1 after Sunday. When will that former Redskin be 'honored' in that dump you call a stadium? Are they going to bring over all of those names to Toronto when your crappy city goes belly up? You're lucky Fargas isn't playing or the score would be much, much more lopsided in the Raiders' favor. I'll be here all week folks... :devil:

The " Silver and Black ". What a joke you all have been for years. Its like halloween every Sunday for you clowns. Your franchise has been the laughing stock of the AFC for a long time and you have the balls to talk smack? The Bills will not only win Sunday but by a large margin. Our team is young, fast and built for the future. Heres to looking past the raiders onto our next opponent and trying to go 4-0. bet it !! Now put your air pack on and go outside your shack for some fresh smog. Dont forget you tazer and bullet proof vest. Loser. GO BILLS !!!!! :(

Im thinking like 51-3 Sound familiar ?

The " Silver and Black ". What a joke you all have been for years. Its like halloween every Sunday for you clowns. Your franchise has been the laughing stock of the AFC for a long time and you have the balls to talk smack? The Bills will not only win Sunday but by a large margin. Our team is young, fast and built for the future. Heres to looking past the raiders onto our next opponent and trying to go 4-0. bet it !! Now put your air pack on and go outside your shack for some fresh smog. Dont forget you tazer and bullet proof vest. Loser. GO BILLS !!!!! :(

Im thinking like 51-3 Sound familiar ?

Are you back on the bandwagon?

The posts this week were more than laughable. Crappy threads like "Is jay cutler better than elway at this stage"...Who gives two craps about that?

I agree with you and I would like to apologize for the mockery that R. Rich turned this board into this week. He should probably publically apologize himself, but I doubt one will be forthcoming. You have turned our attention where it belongs!

raiders 15

Bills 31

GO TEAM VENTURE WHATEVERTHEHELLTHATMEANS

I had to, I hope you understand....There was no passion like we should have before a game!!! Lets not take this team for granted! We're 2-0 and I don't want us getting lazy!!

GO BILLS!!!!!

Gotta give it to you, Russell.... You pulled everybody in whether they want to admit it later or not. Of course you realize that you've set a dangerous precedent. Now everyone's "faker troll radar" will be on full alert going forward :(

I don't know if the guy who started this thread is for real or not but I do know that the Raiders have very passionate and loyal fans. You can't take that away from them. I think the Bills would win against the Raiders anywhere the game was played but I am certainly happy it is being playind in Buffalo rather than Oakland.

I think its kinda cool when their fans dress up the way they do. Nothing wrong with showing off your teams colors. I almost thought of wearing the football pads with spikes and the entire get up, but in red, white, & blue with Bills logos all over it.....just for the Raiders game.

I think its kinda cool when their fans dress up the way they do. Nothing wrong with showing off your teams colors. I almost thought of wearing the football pads with spikes and the entire get up, but in red, white, & blue with Bills logos all over it.....just for the Raiders game.

That would look AWESOME! You gotta do it, Marauder. :(

I don't know if the guy who started this thread is for real or not but I do know that the Raiders have very passionate and loyal fans. You can't take that away from them. I think the Bills would win against the Raiders anywhere the game was played but I am certainly happy it is being playind in Buffalo rather than Oakland.

Like I said earlier, last Bills game I went to at Oakland Coliseum there were more folks dressed up as Bills fans than as swashbuckling pirates and the game was blacked out locally - blacked out in a metro area 10 times the size of BuffTown, in a smaller stadium!

Raiders suck. So do their fans.

Sorry to interrupt your insane self love on this out of touch board. The Jills will be 2-1 after Sunday. When will that former Redskin be 'honored' in that dump you call a stadium? Are they going to bring over all of those names to Toronto when your crappy city goes belly up? You're lucky Fargas isn't playing or the score would be much, much more lopsided in the Raiders' favor. I'll be here all week folks... :(

I'd get mad about your post but then I just look at your team/franchise and I honestly feel bad for you.

Sorry to interrupt your insane self love on this out of touch board. The Jills will be 2-1 after Sunday. When will that former Redskin be 'honored' in that dump you call a stadium? Are they going to bring over all of those names to Toronto when your crappy city goes belly up? You're lucky Fargas isn't playing or the score would be much, much more lopsided in the Raiders' favor. I'll be here all week folks... :devil:

You guys didn't do too well against USC. You may even finish behind UCLA this year.....oh wait, the Pac-10 wouldn't take a non-competitive team like the Faiders. Maybe Old Al could bring back Art Shell or Johnny "Boom Boom" Madden. How about Jay Shroeder? He was a good one too.

Our defensive players could play on offense and our offensive players could play defense and this is still an easy win- much like what happened in the 1990 AFC championship and Gruden's first season. Where did Gruden go again, I remember old Al didn't like him much.

JUST LOSE BABY- LOSE EARLY AND LOSE OFTEN!!!!!! :(

Nice avatar!

I agree with you and I would like to apologize for the mockery that R. Rich turned this board into this week. He should probably publically apologize himself, but I doubt one will be forthcoming. You have turned our attention where it belongs!

raiders 15

Bills 31

GO TEAM VENTURE WHATEVERTHEHELLTHATMEANS

Nice prediction Beerball :wallbash: Thanks man.