Who is our toughest player?

scribo

If I had a say it would be Trent Edwards! Jim Kelly WAS the toughest player in Buffalo when he QB'd this team and the ramifications of having your QB as the toughest are staggering. I didn't say he was though, and I'm swayed by the Roscoe Parrish supporters!! Roscoe it is!!!!

The great thing is that we have to really think about an answer. I REALLY like this team.

I know that they have not accomplished anything yet, but I like the personalities of this team even better than the 90's teams, and it all starts with Whitner!!

Guest dog14787
Hard to challenge the Whitner pick but I think I'm seeing the same toughness in Stroud to date. Heck, Mitchell's a beast, Dockery takes no shiite, Josh Reed plays like a man possessed. Even Evans takes some tremendous hits and bounces right up.

Your right about Lee Evans and when you want to pick the toughest players, catching the football and knowing you may got knocked out in the process yet still extending your body into harms way just takes enormous physical and mental toughness. Just take a look at the Seahawks if you want to consider what a WR goes through from an injury standpoint.

WR's in the NFL are tough, some of the smallest players on the field taking the biggest hits.

I'm going with Lynch though as far as toughest player on our team, he's a beast.