I think this is the first time ever

God it's not like I'm not watching the game, but if they lose, I won't be upset like I usually am.  Why should I be???  My team is playing in the World Series.

80993[/snapback]

Then why arent you posting this drivel on a CARDINALS BOARD!!! Thats what they are there for. This board is generally used for football, specifically Bills football like posts.

While there may be off topic posting here (plenty lately) why don't you find a cardinals board to play in?

Good luck at finding a board that like the Cards

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This board is generally used for football, specifically Bills football like posts.

Apparently it's a football board SECOND and is FOREMOST a board to discuss which chicks you think are hot.

Jessica or Britney. Jesus. Sometimes this place is like an AOL chat board.

I always want the Bills to win, but this isn't even a good Bills team.

81026[/snapback]

WOW!

BF - I never use this term, but that sounded as much like a BANDWAGON statement as I have ever heard.

If you want to celelbrate when we go 13-3, you have to be around for 3-13!

Then why arent you posting this drivel on a CARDINALS BOARD!!! Thats what they are there for. This board is generally used for football, specifically Bills football like posts.

While there may be off topic posting here (plenty lately) why don't you find a cardinals board to play in?

Good luck at finding a board that like the Cards

81032[/snapback]

I post on the Cardinals board all the time.

You are just another bitter Yankees fan aren't you?

Apparently it's a football board SECOND and is FOREMOST a board to discuss which chicks you think are hot.

Jessica or Britney. Jesus. Sometimes this place is like an AOL chat board.

81049[/snapback]

Don't like it?

Don't let the door hit ya on the ass on the way out.

WOW!

BF - I never use this term, but that sounded as much like a BANDWAGON statement as I have ever heard.

If you want to celelbrate when we go 13-3, you have to be around for 3-13!

81050[/snapback]

Damn straight...

I remember 2001...Bills were 2-12 at the Jets....that was my b-day to boot....when we beats the Jets 13-9, I was juiced like it was a huge win to get close to a wildcard birth or something, I went to work to greet all the jets fans with all my Bills gear on...even though it was a lost season, that was one of the best wins I can remember!!!

I know you're not (bandwagon) but that was a strange statement man..

come on.. dont let your love of the birds muddy your mind towards the bills.

81057[/snapback]

I don't look bad on the Bills, not at all.

It's not often that any of my teams have a shot to win a title. In comparison to a 1-4 Bills team it's just more important right now. I'm not so sure why that's so hard to understand.

I'm a big Yankees fan,

but I would rather see the Bills win a meaningful game

than the Yankkes win a World Series.

Priorities.

81070[/snapback]

I can understand that.

I think what is hard for some to understand is that there are people like me that love their other teams with as much passion as the Bills. I have a dog named Ozzie (after the Wizard of St. Louis).

I love the Bills, and I love my Cardinals.

I think Sunday will be the first time ever that I don't care about the result of a Bills game.  I am so engrossed in the Cardinals N.L Championship season that the Bills have become just a side note. 

I just can't get this smile off my face today.

80893[/snapback]

That's fine. Now go join a St. Louis Cardinals message board and post 5,000 times about how awesome the Bills are.

That's fine. Now go join a St. Louis Cardinals message board and post 5,000 times about how awesome the Bills are.

81078[/snapback]

I have.

I was actually just in a debate the other day about the Cardinals being the "Buffalo Bills of baseball."

They know my love for the Bills there.

Don't like it?

Don't let the door hit ya on the ass on the way out.

81053[/snapback]

Actually, I'm glad you've managed to turn this board into your own personal little playground. Any other hotties you'd like to discuss today? Maybe another TV show? Maybe someone is robbing your apartment again. Or maybe you're going to a basketball game. Maybe you have a date you'd like to discuss some more. Maybe you want to start another baseball thread...a sport you say you don't even like.

This isn't TSW anymore, dude. It's SPP.

stevestojan's Personal Playground.

Oh, well, on to the next stevestojan crisis. What could it be today. I know, let's start a thread to determine what you should have for dinner tonight! Or what kind of beer you should drink.

I post on the Cardinals board all the time. 

You are just another bitter Yankees fan aren't you?

81052[/snapback]

Actually, no, I hate the Yankees, growing up in Buffalo we didnt have baseball, so I only watch as a casual observer. But after seeing the Sox gut it out, it reminds me alot of a football team of the early 90's that kept coming back against all odds.

Actually, I'm glad you've managed to turn this board into your own personal little playground. Any other hotties you'd like to discuss today? Maybe another TV show? Maybe someone is robbing your apartment again. Or maybe you're going to a basketball game. Maybe you have a date you'd like to discuss some more. Maybe you want to start another baseball thread...a sport you say you don't even like.

This isn't TSW anymore, dude. It's SPP.

stevestojan's Personal Playground.

Oh, well, on to the next stevestojan crisis. What could it be today. I know, let's start a thread to determine what you should have for dinner tonight! Or what kind of beer you should drink.

81094[/snapback]

Awww... poor Paco... Nobody paying attention to little Paco? Paco need a hug? Pooooor Paco....

Dude, like I've said before, every thread I start gets at least 10 replies. Does that mean people care? I dont know, but it helps us pass the day talking about things. You're new here and you came in like a bull in a china shop. No wonder if you posted some of these things, no one would care. Because you're a dick in 99% of your posts, and even when you're not, you say nothing of substance.

And the sad part is, you listed each one of my OT posts over the past couple days. Meaning you've READ them all, you sad, sad man.

I am a business professional, like mose of us here. We take time off of work to post. In a 1-4 season, most of it is going to be OT.

If you want to read new, original posts about the Bills, GO GET US SOME NEW INFO.

Other than that, go somewhere where you will get some attention, because as you can tell - no one gives a flying f-ck about you here.

Like I said before - you don't like it, get the f-ck out.

Later. Loser.