I think this is the first time ever

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I hope you guys take it but I gotta say, c'mon maaaaaaaaaaaan!

the bills are #1. As a yankee/Michigan fan, I think i'd give up the last 4 world series victories and UMs national championship(although maybe not) to see the bills win the big one. I have a one-track bills mind.

If by some freak miracle of nature, I myself got pregnant, and was having a baby, and it was week 17 of an 0-15 season, I would still make sure as s#it that I was tuning into the Bills game.

BF, I'm shocked. We get 16 of these games a year. Sure, watch your Cards, but don't ever refer to the Bills as a sidenote.

:)

If by some freak miracle of nature, I myself got pregnant, and was having a baby, and it was week 17 of an 0-15 season, I would still make sure as s#it that I was tuning into the Bills game.

BF, I'm shocked. We get 16 of these games a year. Sure, watch your Cards, but don't ever refer to the Bills as a sidenote.

80920[/snapback]

Amen to that!!!

Me too as a Yankees fan, and I love Yankees baseball dont get me wrong, would make this deal: 3 WS Titles for 1 Bills Super Bowl....I thought about 4, but I couldnt stand the thought of losing to the Mets, Id have to keep that one

80920[/snapback]

LOL, well stated

I think that would qualify you as a top 10 all time bills fan, and definately #1 overall hermaphrodyte football fan.

Guest Big Fairie In Indiana
So which is it? You're on cloud nine or you can't get the smile off your face?

Good news; you'll have the same reaction after receiving your first gratuitous blowjob.

80932[/snapback]

Yo Quiero Paco Bell. I'll smile wider when I get your softshell.

I think Sunday will be the first time ever that I don't care about the result of a Bills game.  I am so engrossed in the Cardinals N.L Championship season that the Bills have become just a side note. 

I just can't get this smile off my face today.

80893[/snapback]

Maybe the smile would come off of your face if you took your hand out of your pants.

This is for Bills fans dude! The Bills are not a side note! :I starred in Brokeback Mountain:

God it's not like I'm not watching the game, but if they lose, I won't be upset like I usually am.  Why should I be???  My team is playing in the World Series.

80993[/snapback]

I dont care whats going on....with any of my teams...when the Bills lose, I am PI$$ED

Sure watching your baseball team helps, but Ill still be very annoyed

i don't get it either, but have fun buddy...i am too compelled by the prospect of my all-time favorite team, in any sport, clawing its way back to respectability to care about the world series. but that's just me.

olivier said the sox winning was better than the houston comeback, so you're not the only wacko out there :) !

I dont care whats going on....with any of my teams...when the Bills lose, I am PI$$ED

Sure watching your baseball team helps, but Ill still be very annoyed

81019[/snapback]

Jessica Simpson herself could come to my door on a Sunday night after a Bills loss and offer to blow me. I'll like it. Hell, I'll love it. But by god, I won't love it as much as I would had the Bills won!

I am officially rooting for the Sox now.

Jessica Simpson herself could come to my door on a Sunday night after a Bills loss and offer to blow me. I'll like it. Hell, I'll love it. But by god, I won't love it as much as I would had the Bills won!

I am officially rooting for the Sox now.

81022[/snapback]

:):blush::blush::P

I agree, except with the rooting for Sox comment!