I think this is the first time ever

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Damn and I thought I was the resident dirtbag.  So now it's Paco.  The other day it was AD, DC Tom, and BIB.  You really need to make up your mind.  Or are you like Sybil and have many "people" up there?  It's cool if you do, it will explain SOOOOOOOOOOo  much.

81145[/snapback]

No you and Paco are douchebags. Bib and myself have had our differences, as have Alaska Darin and myself. Actually, that same thing goes for DC Tom. The Difference with those guys is that they actually add something to the board on occasion. You and Paco seem to be here just to open threads, find what is wrong with them, tear the poster apart, and then B word when someone doesnt want to talk about the Bills for 2 minutes. Its OK, you guys are just ass holes. But, way to come hunt down this thread and stick up for Paco. I was wondering where you were.

No you and Paco are douchebags. Bib and myself have had our differences, as have Alaska Darin and myself. Actually, that same thing goes for DC Tom.  The Difference with those guys is that they actually add something to the board on occasion. You and Paco seem to be here just to open threads, find what is wrong with them, tear the poster apart, and then B word when someone doesnt want to talk about the Bills for 2 minutes. Its OK, you guys are just ass holes.  But, way to come hunt down this thread and stick up for Paco. I was wondering where you were.

81156[/snapback]

No I actually smelled a look at me thread and sure enough there you were. Of course I have been in several Bills threads today, without seeing you post in any. Your threads are all look at me, and look at her, and oh other posters can I have a date with your daughter.

and oh other posters can I have a date with your daughter.

81159[/snapback]

Its funny that YOU keep bringing that up, but Rock doesn't. I already talked to him, one-on-one. I never said anything distasteful. But you're still hung up on it. Seek help man. When the man himself isnt bothered by it, you should probably let it go.

Oh, and I don't need to say "look at me". People do it anyway.

Its funny that YOU keep bringing that up, but Rock doesn't. I already talked to him, one-on-one. I never said anything distasteful. But you're still hung up on it. Seek help man. When the man himself isnt bothered by it, you should probably let it go.

Oh, and I don't need to say "look at me". People do it anyway.

81161[/snapback]

Doesn't matter whether rock forgives your or not, that is a major faux pas in a community like this is supposed to be.

Glad to see you didn't disagree with the rest. Now do yourself a favor, go post some in a Bills thread with some intelligent analsysis or opinion on what is good or bad about something. Become part of the community and not a drain on its resources. Sometimes giving back and sharing is better than always trying to be the center of attention.

Steve, buddy, it isn't about you.

It's the airshocks in his low rider. He gets the chevy to bounce five feet in the air.

Quite a site.

81169[/snapback]

That's okay then. Never knew they let city buses become lowriders. :)

How do the passengers like flying 5 feet in the air?

Its OK, you guys are just ass holes.

Now THAT's something we can ALL agree on!

Hey stevestojan, if you'd bother reading some of the football threads, you might see some of our posts about the team, the players and the sport. Go for a search. The football threads are the ones that don't have an OT in front of them and have been started by someone other than yourself.

hahah. oh, it's not?

Then why do people like yourself and Paco spend a good hour a day bothering with me?

You two are the only ones bothered by it. Small minds think alike.

81170[/snapback]

An hour a day. You just said 2 posts ago, that I found this today and you were wondering when. So I spent 3 minutes here on you. Wow that Mensa mind must be overloaded looking at yourself in the mirror.

Now THAT's something we can ALL agree on!

Hey stevestojan, if you'd bother reading some of the football threads, you might see some of our posts about the team, the players and the sport. Go for a search. The football threads are the ones that don't have an OT in front of them and have been started by someone other than yourself.

81173[/snapback]

Well, it's been real. Day is finally over. Which means happy hour.

Have a great weekend. I'll be sure to report back EVERYTHING I do in the next 48 hours or so to you on Monday.

Well, it's been real. Day is finally over. Which means happy hour.

Have a great weekend. I'll be sure to report back EVERYTHING I do in the next 48 hours or so to you on Monday.

81178[/snapback]

Make sure you get a designated driver. Wouldn't want you getting killed and having the post could on the board dropping in half, and the OT thread dropping by 99%. See if your mensa mind can calculate that.

Make sure you get a designated driver.  Wouldn't want you getting killed and having the post could on the board dropping in half, and the OT thread dropping by 99%.  See if your mensa mind can calculate that.

81179[/snapback]

Hey, quit picking on MENSA, Prick.