Tina Fey as Sarah Palin

Heels20X6

I say, "Calm down, Sparky!"

There's plenty of folks that'll engage with you over on PPP. I won't.

That's it... call me "Sparky".

Hey you started it. I'm not interested in the politics of it. I'm interested in the voracity (if any) of your assertion. When asked about it, you resort to name calling.

Nice. :flirt:

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's it... call me "Sparky".

Hey you started it. I'm not interested in the politics of it. I'm interested in the voracity (if any) of your assertion. When asked about it, you resort to name calling.

Nice. :flirt:

Like I said (3 or 4 times now)...plenty of folks over on PPP that just love to argue...

I was working in the media here in NH back in 2000 when McCain won that primary. The John McCain of 2000 bears no resemblance to the John McCain of today.

PTR

He was a great man then, a visionary maverick as he was painted. Plus he rocked a cameo in Wedding Crashers.

Now, he's a Republican punching bag.

Your point?

Let me tell you a story Deano...

[scene]

Your local corner bar

Tinfoil-hat club member: I can tell you with certainty that pigs can fly.

Tony the Bartender: Is that so?

THCM: Yes it is!

Sal in the Corner: I'll betcha $100 buck ya can't.

THCM: Sal, you sir are a cad!

Sal: Sticks and stones. Speaking of stones, do you have any? Do you want to bet on flying pigs?

THCM: I'm not going to argue with you. There's plenty of people who will argue with you at the Pig Flying Society Hall.

Sal: I've seen the Hall. There's lots of talk about flying pigs, but no one willing to back claims with evidence. No thanks.

THCM: No really. Here's the address. It's lovely and it will get you out of this dreary old cesspool of snarky commenting.

Tony: Hey! Watch it!

[scene]

:flirt:

Let me tell you a story Deano...

[scene]

Your local corner bar

Tinfoil-hat club member: I can tell you with certainty that pigs can fly.

Tony the Bartender: Is that so?

THCM: Yes it is!

Sal in the Corner: I'll betcha $100 buck ya can't.

THCM: Sal, you sir are a cad!

Sal: Sticks and stones. Speaking of stones, do you have any? Do you want to bet on flying pigs?

THCM: I'm not going to argue with you. There's plenty of people who will argue with you at the Pig Flying Society Hall.

Sal: I've seen the Hall. There's lots of talk about flying pigs, but no one willing to back claims with evidence. No thanks.

THCM: No really. Here's the address. It's lovely and it will get you out of this dreary old cesspool of snarky commenting.

Tony: Hey! Watch it!

[scene]

:rolleyes:

:flirt: