Some of my own thoughts

- I find it totally interesting how we will have posters popping up here and there saying "well that RB gashed us" only to go back and look at the actual numbers and see they were held to a very low number. As bills fans we have been beaten into submission so many times over the past years by crappy run defense that we actually expect it. I haven't felt good about this defense since the Ted Washington/Pat Williams days.

- I have a man crush on Greer....they guy is fricken 5 feet tall or something like that and blankets receivers that are well over 6'......he is awesome and I hope we can keep him as a bill.

- I think our expectations of our O line need to be tempered just a little bit. I am still PO'd at Peters over past events but if he gives up a sack here or there it doesn't mean he isn't a pro bowl caliber LT.....ALL O LINEMEN GET BEAT just like any other position on the field.

- The thing I liked best about this last game is the bills faced real adversity when the jags came back on them AND THEY DID NOT FOLD.....it says a lot about this TRENT EDWARDS led team that they went right back at them and shut that @sshole Del Rio up with a drive to match his and all of the cheerleading and crying to the refs couldn't do anything about it.

- I would like to see better run blocking and hope that improves over the course of the season.....but in order to do that I think we need to take a few more shots down field to loosen things up.

- Stroud and K. Mitchell were very good pickups.

- I have seen posts about moving Ashton Yuboty up......WHY? He is good right where he is at. The real interesting situation you have is what if McKelvin cannot crack the lineup of MgGee, Greer, Yobuty.

- More James Hardy please.

- Did anybody see how they put Shoeman to work at the end of that game......who says we dont have TE'?

- We are going to KILL the raiders this week and their fans know it. I have to live in a house FILLED with Raider fans so this weekend should be interesting.

- I have a man crush on Greer....they guy is fricken 5 feet tall or something like that and blankets receivers that are well over 6'......he is awesome and I hope we can keep him as a bill.

Greer is 5'11". But he weighs as much as a 5' man.

Guest dog14787
Greer is 5'11". But he weighs as much as a 5' man.

Ashton Yuboty needs to teach a few Buffalo Bills players how to tackle, I do know that. <_<

- I find it totally interesting how we will have posters popping up here and there saying "well that RB gashed us" only to go back and look at the actual numbers and see they were held to a very low number. As bills fans we have been beaten into submission so many times over the past years by crappy run defense that we actually expect it. I haven't felt good about this defense since the Ted Washington/Pat Williams days.

I think they are right. I also think that the posters who say Lynch looked awful because he only had 59yds are wrong as well. I think it was just one of those really tightly played games between two really good teams. I think they may be one of the teams fightin' for a playoff spot by the end of this year. I'm glad we have the head to head.

Oh yeah...Trent has not thrown an interception yet this season. <_<

It's all 'bout where your QB puts the ball. I don't know why Garrard didn't throw the ball up high for Matt Jones to go after it. Instead, he throws it waist level, where Greer can (and does) easily knock it down.

- I have seen posts about moving Ashton Yuboty up......WHY? He is good right where he is at. The real interesting situation you have is what if McKelvin cannot crack the lineup of MgGee, Greer, Yobuty.

All good thoughts. Let me comment on this one. Youboty is perfect in the nickel, much like our old #26, A. Winfield, was during his first few seasons. He can give us a lot more run support and come on those blitzes. (His sack was a thing of beauty and a near strip).

As for McKelvin, he needs to get a feel for the game by returning kicks. I love McGee as a KR, but that's how McKelvin can be best eased into the pro game.

All good thoughts. Let me comment on this one. Youboty is perfect in the nickel, much like our old #26, A. Winfield, was during his first few seasons. He can give us a lot more run support and come on those blitzes. (His sack was a thing of beauty and a near strip).

As for McKelvin, he needs to get a feel for the game by returning kicks. I love McGee as a KR, but that's how McKelvin can be best eased into the pro game.

I wondered about that at the time as well. I bet it was a decision based on the heat, to give McGee a rest.

I'm going to say it because - goddamn it - I was right in my own mind. I knew....KNEW....they were going to throw "The Sheik" CB blindside blitz this week. They hammered it twice in preseason, and to Fewell's credit, they didn't wing it at the She-hawks last weekend. In other words, they didn't feel like they had to throw EVERYTHING-but-the-kitchen-sink in their first match up. I just KNEW they were going to do that, and The Sheik is one big fella. Christ, he hit Garrard like a bus. That guy didn't stand a chance. The Sheik is like a linebacker in that position, and tackles like a silverback ape.

What the hell is going on with this team? Imagination! Creativity! Unorthodoxy! Heresy!

Fade to Camera 3 in Foxboro........"Oh, schit" <_<

Loved that sack. Liked the way he crept up on the outside and got there. How many times did Jerry Grey send the house and we never got to the QB. He hit Garrard pretty good and still needed some help. Garrard is a tank.

Really. Honestly, I can't believe they fell for it. A lot of crap has been foisted on The Sheik for 3 years, but - boy oh boy- he's hitting like a ton of bricks out there. Truly. He's not getting a lot of coverage - which is appropriate at this point. The Bills have only won two games. But that son-of-a-gun is going to field tackle some receiver and send him out on a cart, and just watch the headlines roll. I'm not saying in any way, shape, manner or form that he's a headhunter. Don't misinterpret that statement. But that kid hits like tomorrow doesn't matter.

I like the fact that the offense is opening up. I like the fact that we have a QB who reads the defense quickly, makes a decision, and gets the ball out. JP, too often, would have the "deer in the headlights" syndrome while in the pocket. Trent is the polar opposite.

Our rushing attack has not hit full throttle yet. I imagine it will take a little time with Walker going back to RT and Peters having to get into the flow of things. The Raiders defense isn't really too much of a slouch, but I do expect bigger #'s out of Marshawn this week. But somewhere in these next 3 games, I expect us to be piling up yards on the ground and be in the swing of things. We have Oakland, St. Louis, and Arizona coming up.

Guys, we should be 5-0 by the time we come off of our bye week play San Diego. Oh yeah <_<

<_< Get McKelvin back there more often. Parrish, McGee, McKelvin, and Action Jackson- man we are loaded with playmakers in the return game!

Really. Honestly, I can't believe they fell for it. A lot of crap has been foisted on The Sheik for 3 years, but - boy oh boy- he's hitting like a ton of bricks out there. Truly. He's not getting a lot of coverage - which is appropriate at this point. The Bills have only won two games. But that son-of-a-gun is going to field tackle some receiver and send him out on a cart, and just watch the headlines roll. I'm not saying in any way, shape, manner or form that he's a headhunter. Don't misinterpret that statement. But that kid hits like tomorrow doesn't matter.

How much does he pay you for the PR rep?

I like the fact that the offense is opening up. I like the fact that we have a QB who reads the defense quickly, makes a decision, and gets the ball out. JP, too often, would have the "deer in the headlights" syndrome while in the pocket. Trent is the polar opposite.

Our rushing attack has not hit full throttle yet. I imagine it will take a little time with Walker going back to RT and Peters having to get into the flow of things. The Raiders defense isn't really too much of a slouch, but I do expect bigger #'s out of Marshawn this week. But somewhere in these next 3 games, I expect us to be piling up yards on the ground and be in the swing of things. We have Oakland, St. Louis, and Arizona coming up.

Guys, we should be 5-0 by the time we come off of our bye week to head to San Diego. Oh yeah <_<

You mean when San Diego heads to US?

Finally, someone else.

How much does he pay you for the PR rep?

No, no. It's not worth my time to go back into the archives and find all the Pro-Sheik posts that I've written. Half of them were vaporized in the "Crash of 08" anyway. I knew he'd be good, and I don't mind saying it. I just didn't know he'd HIT this hard. Give credit where credit is due. Not to me, but to Yobouty. Am I overwhelmed by Yobouty's ball-hawking skills? Hell no. But that kid hits hard. It's like having another safety out there, and on the CB blitz he was a light linebacker.