we have a soft schedule

Pete

Cleveland, Oakland, KC, Rams, and two against the Dolphins- that is 6 games against the five worst teams in the NFL. And no one else on the schedule scares me. We have a very good shot at going into the bye week 5-0 and I would be shocked if we did not win 12 games this year. Nobody circles the wagons like the Buffalo Bills!

Cleveland, Oakland, KC, Rams, and two against the Dolphins- that is 6 games against the five worst teams in the NFL. And no one else on the schedule scares me. We have a very good shot at going into the bye week 5-0 and I would be shocked if we did not win 12 games this year. Nobody circles the wagons like the Buffalo Bills!

Cleveland in the bottom five? Have to disagree there. They're off to a slow start, but their DLine looked really tough last night. That Monday Nighter will be a tough game.

Cleveland in the bottom five? Have to disagree there. They're off to a slow start, but their DLine looked really tough last night. That Monday Nighter will be a tough game.

Yah and when they are hot, they can score in a hurry and put up big numbers. I don't think you can judge them based on the early part of this season, I'm sure they will be a different team by the time we play them.

GO BILLS!

Cleveland isn't a total cupcake but should be handled.

KC and the Rams are clearly the NFL's worst. Oakland and the Dolphins are 2nd tier garbage, along with Cinci and the Texans.

Romeo Crennell is one of the worst coaches I have ever seen..that team is falling apart at the seams...and I like it....

That FG attempt at the end of the game was ridiculous, and very Greg-O-esque...

(I still can't believe Madden and Michael were so quick to say it was the right call. ;) )

Maybe we should just declare ourselves division champions and ask the NFL if they can just go ahead and start the playoffs next weekend. ;)

Gotta play the games. ANY team can win in this league on ANY given day. Buffalo was 2-0 in 2000 & 2003 and missed the playoffs. Keep the opitimism, but contain it a bit -- it's very, very early and a very long season is ahead.

I look at this way, 6 of the 16 games on our schedule are against teams that were over .500 last year (seattle, jax, sd, NE twice, Cle). We've already won two them, NE looks way more beatable than they did two weeks ago, san diego is still good, but if you've gotta play em, at home after the bye week is when u wanna do it, and cleveland at home on monday night is looking like an easy W. It seems ridiculous, but this team could realistically win 12 games this year.

Maybe we should just declare ourselves division champions and ask the NFL if they can just go ahead and start the playoffs next weekend. ;)

Gotta play the games. ANY team can win in this league on ANY given day. Buffalo was 2-0 in 2000 & 2003 and missed the playoffs. Keep the opitimism, but contain it a bit -- it's very, very early and a very long season is ahead.

it is up to the players to stay focused...I can be as ridiculous as I want and it will not change a thing

This being the NFL, I just don't see ANY easy wins. Remember Detroit (what was it....) 2 years ago? Zero wins until Buffalo...and they hammered the Bills. Denver last year? Dallas last year? I don't start to relax until there are about 5 minutes left to go until the end of the game and the Bills are up by about three scores.

This having been said, yeah......the thought of actually taking the Division crown is starting to creep into my thoughts. Shades of a long time ago.