Being a Vegetarian shrinks your brain

Fingon

People are made to eat meat. We've done it since forever. In order to have a healthy diet a person needs to balance their diet with meat and vegetables. Anyone who thinks otherwise, IMO, is a bonehead.

I eat meat, but a humane society ought to limit suffering to all creatures. Ideally farm animals would have only one bad day.

PTR

I'm a vegetarian and I'm smart as phuk. Also, vitamin B12 is not hard to come by. It's in the multi-vitamin that I take every day.

Poor vegetable-eating bastard is so far gone, he doesn't realize how stupid he is. Thinks B-12 is a multi-vitamin. :wallbash:

If God had never intended man to eat animals he would not of made them taste like meat.

I like Bourdain's swipes at vegetarians. "lock me in a room with a vegetarian and give me a skillet and some bacon"

If God never intended man to eat kitty why did he shape it like a taco?

People are made to eat meat. We've done it since forever. In order to have a healthy diet a person needs to balance their diet with meat and vegetables. Anyone who thinks otherwise, IMO, is a bonehead.

Yeah. You're a credible source. Meat was hard to come by for our ancestors, (and a tough trade of calories burned to calories eaten), many of whom probably ate no to negligible meat.

You can be perfectly healthy and not eat meat. That study was about B12 and lack thereof causing problems. You can get B12 without killing animals.