Who Ya Rooting For?

Who are you rooting for? (NYJ vs NE)  

41 members have voted

1. 1. Jets vs Pats

• New York Bretts
    • Matt's Cassels

A tough pick, but....let the pats win and think that they are better than they are and then WHAM!...they run into the Bills overconfident and spiral downward. I'd rather have the jets have a divisional loss in their record now because they will likely improve over time.

A tough pick, but....let the pats win and think that they are better than they are and then WHAM!...they run into the Bills overconfident and spiral downward. I'd rather have the jets have a divisional loss in their record now because they will likely improve over time.

I really don't think we want a team with a top 5 defense, top 3 WR corp, solid OL and decent RBs to start gaining more confidence in their QB.

Favre's history is that he implodes. I would much rather get ahead of the Pats* and have to Jets to deal with come December.

I really don't think we want a team with a top 5 defense, top 3 WR corp, solid OL and decent RBs to start gaining more confidence in their QB.

Favre's history is that he implodes. I would much rather get ahead of the Pats* and have to Jets to deal with come December.

KD, I like your rationale.

my money will be larger if the jests lose, so i want them to lose.

i agree with the injury sentiment. cassell's knee looks wonky already, let's hope for some snapping and donte culpepper coming

out of retirement and sucking bag for the faketriots.

If both teams look terrible with the pats winning, ESPN might get off Brett Favre's nuts.

He looks terrible. Most of his passes have been dump offs for little or no gain. One big play for 50 yards that was mostly RAC and otherwise not much at all. Cassell looks better than Favre.

He looks terrible. Most of his passes have been dump offs for little or no gain. One big play for 50 yards that was mostly RAC and otherwise not much at all. Cassell looks better than Favre.

And that's not saying a whole lot. Both offenses look pretty inept right now.

Heck, I'll go so far as to say the Bills look like the best overall team in the division right now.

After the last five years of P*ts ball-washing I can't believe anyone needs to ask this question. I want to see the Jests win today and help push the P*ts fall into the basement, let the media keep hyping Fav-rah and the Jests, and then beat them both twice to erase all doubt.

The Pats* will continue to be a tough and confident team, until they learn some fear and doubt. They need to experience some drubbings. I will root against the Pats* until they understand they don't belong among the league's elite teams.

The Jets still suck. They are learning to win, and beating the Pats* will help their confidence. But, until they show they are worth worrying about, I won't.

For today, Go Jets!