ESPN Sucks

monkey3

"Bills beat the beleaguered Jacksonville Jaguars 20-16 Sunday"

Really ESPN, I think they say this crap because every single panalist with the exception of swami picked jacksonville to cruise. Im tired of Alien head clayton jimmy johnson hair having mortensen and the rest of them. all of them.

huh? that's your fault for giving a F what espn says.

I've got to agree. Furthermore, we should be THANKING ESPN for keeping us under the radar for as long as possible.

It's true that the two playoff teams that we beat so far had severe injuries, but that's what you do: take every opportunity given to you! Now we play three teams in a row in the bottom half of the league who have been only average at best so far. If we win all three before our bye ESPN will say that we have a soft schedule, but we'll still be 5-0. It's hard to argue with numbers like that.

Really ESPN, I think they say this crap because every single panalist with the exception of swami picked jacksonville to cruise. Im tired of Alien head clayton jimmy johnson hair having mortensen and the rest of them. all of them.

You ow Jester an apology, I think.

I think there are a couple of reasons the media types don't pay much attention to the bills.

1. They have no players at the most visible positions (QB, RB, WR) that stand out for good or bad.

2. They haven't made the playoffs for a long time so every automatically assumes at the beginning of the end that they are not that good.

3. They are in a small market. Radio and TV is a business and they have to appeal to the mass market therefore the smaller market teams are not going to be covered as much.

Can I assume you read that on their website, in the game recap? I'm guessing so, because they use your exact words. It's an Associated Press story. No one who works for any of the ESPN entities wrote the story.

I was just about to point out the same thing.

Who the F cares. The bills could go 16-0 go to the Superbowl and still be picked to lose it. If ESPN bothers you so much why don't you watch something else. Get Sirius and listen to Tim Ryan and Pat Kirwan. They have nothing but love for the Bills. Pat Kirwan said that if the Bills can go down to Jacksonville and win then the Bills have something.

GUESS WHAT WE WON.

I think there are a couple of reasons the media types don't pay much attention to the bills.

1. They have no players at the most visible positions (QB, RB, WR) that stand out for good or bad.

2. They haven't made the playoffs for a long time. so every automatically assumes at the beginning of the end that they are not that good.

3. They are in a small market. Radio and TV is a business and they have to appeal to the mass market therefore the smaller market teams are not going to be covered as much.

That's it in a nutshell. Until the Bills prove they are for real CONSISTENTLY (i.e more than just a handful of games a season), keep expecting to receive "no respect". As someone else said. Why do people even bother looking for stupid :devil: like this.

As long the Bills keep winning, it will come.

Otherwise, let it roll, and enjoy.

FU ESPN!