Dr. Z has us in the top 10

UB2SF

QUOTE:

I can hear it now. Rewarding winners is one thing, but putting the Bills in the top ten? Come on, now. I quote from the movie, Gunga Din, and for that e-mailer who complained that I only quote from movies 50 years old, this one is 69 years and counting: "Great generals, my friends, are not made of jeweled swords and mustache wax. They are made of what is here (pointing to his head) and what is there (his heart)."

Dr Z's Week 2 rankings

QUOTE:

I can hear it now. Rewarding winners is one thing, but putting the Bills in the top ten? Come on, now. I quote from the movie, Gunga Din, and for that e-mailer who complained that I only quote from movies 50 years old, this one is 69 years and counting: "Great generals, my friends, are not made of jeweled swords and mustache wax. They are made of what is here (pointing to his head) and what is there (his heart)."

Dr Z's Week 2 rankings

How about this line above it describing the Bears?

"Keep working on not screwing things up and you'll have a nice, peaceful 9-7 record. Or maybe 8-8 if the ball bounces the wrong way a couple of times."

Sound like a common complaint by some posters on the Bills game plan last year......? Playing NOT to lose is hardly a great strategy.

Great comment...."And Seattle ... well, I had to include someone from the NFC West, even if that someone just got ghetto-stomped by the Bills."

True, an awesome comment, and quite true.

As much as I love the fact that people are suddenly seeing us as contenders (it seems it took a few days for the 24 point win to sink in) I think we should at least play just as well, if not better, against Jacksonville on Sunday. We were given a slight edge in the rankings against the Hawks in Week 1 and the last time I checked we're still underdogs against the Jags. We need to win games we aren't supposed to if we're going to make the playoffs.

that is freakin awesome!...now all we need is wind, earth and fire!

Jack Burton: Terrific, a six-demon bag. Sensational. What's in it, Egg?

Egg Shen: Wind, fire, all that kind of thing!

Jack Burton: Feel pretty good. I'm not, uh, I'm not scared at all. I just feel kind of... feel kind of invincible.

Wang Chi: Me, too. I've got a very positive attitude about this.

Jack Burton: Good, me too.

Wang Chi: Yeah!

[pause]

Jack Burton: Is it getting hot in here, or is it just me?