I CAN'T BELIEVE OBAMA SAID THIS

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"You can put lipstick on a pig," he said as the crowd cheered. "It's still a pig."

"You can wrap an old fish in a piece of paper called change. It's still gonna stink."

"We've had enough of the same old thing."

Lol, it's funny if you want to take it out of context and assume he called Palin a pig. I guess if you are not going to be an idiot, and take it for what he actaully said...

not as funny :thumbsup:

Leave me out of this.

No. Explain to him how I'm a McCain supporter while he explains to you while I'm an Obama supporter. Maybe between the two of you, you'll finally figure out that thinking you're idiots doesn't translate directly to political support of a candidate.

No. Explain to him how I'm a McCain supporter while he explains to you while I'm an Obama supporter. Maybe between the two of you, you'll finally figure out that thinking you're idiots doesn't translate directly to political support of a candidate.

I have no clue who you're supporting. The only thing I know about you is that you are a practicing homosexual.

I think it is a great comment. The original joke is what Obama said. Come on, is a pit bull really that much better than a pig? Actually, a pig is more honorable. What confused me about Palin's speech writers is that they actually thought her "lipstick on a hockey mom" was flattering.

Are Americans really this stupid?

Take the connection to Bush (pig)... Palin is literally the lipstick on the Republican ticket... The ticket is still a pig.

What's wrong with saying that?

It frustrates me how people are bullies and when they can't bully, they play the victim role... The negative reaction by the Republicans validates this argument. This is the epitome of what a "4th line agitator" is.

Suck it up Palin supporters, if you want to dish it out... You have to take... Don't run all Chris Neil on everybody's ass.

Yes

It frustrates me how people are bullies and when they can't bully, they play the victim role... The negative reaction by the Republicans validates this argument. This is the epitome of what a "4th line agitator" is.
Take this for what it's worth...You don't provide the other side ammunition. This is ammunition. I heard the Messiah talk today saying John McCain thinks you're only rich if you make $5 Million. If anyone seen that interview you would know he was joking. Same here I gather. But he said it so it must be true.

Nothing, if you are the kind of person who thought it acceptable, or even funny when Hillary made a

Ring a bell? :thumbsup:

Historically, you excuse dummycrats from any ugly comment they are stupid enough to make.

Btw, before you go there, McCain is a terrible candidate so please don't lump me in with his "supporters."

I think it is a great comment. The original joke is what Obama said. Come on, is a pit bull really that much better than a pig? Actually, a pig is more honorable. What confused me about Palin's speech writers is that they actually thought her "lipstick on a hockey mom" was flattering.

Take the connection to Bush (pig)... Palin is literally the lipstick on the Republican ticket... The ticket is still a pig.

Suck it up Palin supporters, if you want to dish it out... You have to take... Don't run all Chris Neil on everybody's ass.

I heard the day after her speech that the hockey mom line was an ad lib by Palin.