Pats* QB hasn't started since HS

twist_to_open

I'm sure most of you have heard this on the Tom Brady 24 hour telethon for a cure called ESPN.

But really? Your #2 guy held a clipboard for Palmer and Lienhart is entire collage career?

Did they really see something in this kid or did Bellicheat* put all his eggs in one basket with Ms. Brady? Or was the *s that strapped for cap space? Can anybody shed some light on this?

He's very good at being a backup-he's been doing it for the last 7-8 years. Belichick would rather have a backup who knows how to be a backup, than some disgruntled ex-starter. :thumbsup:

I remember looking at the QB crop before the 2005 draft. When I went over Matt Cassel's resume, I thought of (ex-Brave) Swen Nater the backup center to Lew Alcindor (now Kareem Abdul-Jabbar) at UCLA. Nater was a 1st round pick even though he was a backup in college. He went on to start for teams in the ABA & NBA. My thoughts on Cassel were he's been buried on the depth chart behind Carson Palmer & Matt Leinart and he may be better than a lot of other college team's starters. Now we'll find out if he's been a backup for a reason other than being behind college & pro superstars, or if he's another Nater.

What is it with disgruntled ex starting QBs from tulane? It's like members of this board have personal experience with guys like this...

Believe me... You have been here long enough, it is true (blue)! I have a hunch you would be shocked how personal a football player can be with the wacky.

I shudder at the image...

Now there is this:

Matt Cassel/JP Losman both Cali boys... :thumbsup:

Believe me... You have been here long enough, it is true (blue)! I have a hunch you would be shocked how personal a football player can be with the wacky.

I shudder at the image...

Now there is this:

Matt Cassel/JP Losman/Rob Johnson all Cali boys... :thumbsup:

fixed

Matt Cassel is nothing more that belicheat's arrogance on display. He's been out to prove that he's "smarter" than everyone, so he doesn't need a real backup behind brady because; 1. Brady nevery gets hurt (oops), 2. whatever belicheat touches turns into football gold (or so he thinks). So he's "smarter" thna everyone by carrying a guy that hasn't played in ages and arrogantly thinking he can succeed.

Matt Cassel is nothing more that belicheat's arrogance on display. He's been out to prove that he's "smarter" than everyone, so he doesn't need a real backup behind brady because; 1. Brady nevery gets hurt (oops), 2. whatever belicheat touches turns into football gold (or so he thinks). So he's "smarter" thna everyone by carrying a guy that hasn't played in ages and arrogantly thinking he can succeed.

NFL's greatest executive Scott Pioli

He played very well in first game. Say what you want about KC. You could say the same about the Bills performance against the Hawks. His stat line doesn't lie: 13 18 152 72.2% 8.44 51 116.0 Rating

I'm sure most of you have heard this on the Tom Brady 24 hour telethon for a cure called ESPN.

But really? Your #2 guy held a clipboard for Palmer and Lienhart is entire collage career?

Did they really see something in this kid or did Bellicheat* put all his eggs in one basket with Ms. Brady? Or was the *s that strapped for cap space? Can anybody shed some light on this?

Yet the shills on TV still feel like the Pats will get 10 to 12 wins this year. :lol:

Watch them ALL try to do the backpedal and say that of course they knew that the Pats season was finished because of the Brady injury after the Jets thorough and complete dismantling of them this weekend.

I think MC can be decent if not even good with that team he has around him. I am most puzzled by the Pats*' reluctance to bring in another QB even if just as a back-up Right now, they only have MC and a rookie. That's dangerous ground when you consider how many hard hits Brady seemed to take each week.

He played very well in first game. Say what you want about KC. You could say the same about the Bills performance against the Hawks. His stat line doesn't lie: 13 18 152 72.2% 8.44 51 116.0 Rating

awww, how cute. one of our resident patsy* trolls has finally stopped crying and come out of the woodwork. With brady hurt, have you ordered your Eli Manning jersey yet? Or do you already have one from last year's super bowl?

awww, how cute. one of our resident patsy* trolls has finally stopped crying and come out of the woodwork. With brady hurt, have you ordered your Eli Manning jersey yet? Or do you already have one from last year's super bowl?

The Patriots will still win the division and you know it. Again with the Pats fans are really Giants fan ref. -- Maybe in parts of CT

Also I noticed you got off topic because Cassell did play well.

The Patriots will still win the division and you know it. Again with the Pats fans are really Giants fan ref. -- Maybe in parts of CT

Also I noticed you got off topic because Cassell did play well.

Willis, you're back! We figured since your binky Brady has a boo boo you would just crawl back under your rock. I must say Cassell and the Pats looked adequate against the second worst team in the NFL. Of course it took you all game to put them away.

If I were you I'd be more concerned with your aging defense. Since the NFL is now watching your team like a hawk, it's probably harder to get those shipments of HGH to your players, and its showing. I guess time will tell, but I'm sure if the Pats* start losing, you will run and hide like most Pats* trolls do.

PTR

Willis, you're back! We figured since your binky Brady has a boo boo you would just crawl back under your rock. I must say Cassell and the Pats looked adequate against the second worst team in the NFL. Of course it took you all game to put them away.

If I were you I'd be more concerned with your aging defense. Since the NFL is now watching your team like a hawk, it's probably harder to get those shipments of HGH to your players, and its showing. I guess time will tell, but I'm sure if the Pats* start losing, you will run and hide like most Pats* trolls do.

PTR

Yeah the Hawks are a real powerhouse. When is the last time the Bills made the playoffs? It's been awhile