Does any one know James Farthing, 42, of Williamsville?

Gary M

http://www.buffalonews.com/cityregion/buff...ory/434605.html

Near the bottom.

The Sheriff’s Office arrested four others: James Farthing, 42, of Williamsville, charged with third-degree assault, accused of striking a woman in the face; Thomas Churakos, 34, of Olean, and Jonathan Fuzak, 38, of Williamsville, both charged with harassment; and Edwin Weiskerger, 49, of Depew, petit larceny.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Near the bottom.

The Sheriff’s Office arrested four others: James Farthing, 42, of Williamsville, charged with third-degree assault, accused of striking a woman in the face; Thomas Churakos, 34, of Olean, and Jonathan Fuzak, 38, of Williamsville, both charged with harassment; and Edwin Weiskerger, 49, of Depew, petit larceny.

I am not going to link it, but they arrested some guy for DWI after he got in an accident and he and his TWELVE year old daughter both had to go to hospital. Good example there Pal.

BTW, I have seen plenty of women at Bills game who deserve to be struck in the face, ( i stiil could never do it) but you know who I mean. The loud, obnoxious women who do things that most men would never think of doing cause they would get their ass beat in, but the women do it as they figure no one will do anything about it. Maybe this guy did???

Near the bottom.

Edwin Weiskerger should stop stealing petits. :rolleyes:

Seriously though...enjoy the friggin game but don't be a friggin ahole putzhead.

lol at everyone on that list being well over 30 years old... thats pretty sad
Six of the people arrested were charged with underage drinking, as part of the authorities’ crackdown on young drinkers at the games. All are between 17 and 20 years old.

They were identified as Michael L. Arnold, 17, of West Seneca; Craig Vesling, 20, of Minoa; Ralph W. Slyster, III, 20, of Mansfield, Pa.; Derek W. Warke, 20, of Ashley, Pa.; Jenna K. Turchiarelli, 18, of East Amherst; and Lily Louise Schmidt, 18, of Buffalo.

Charged with criminal mischief were Seth Phillips, 23, of Fredonia, and Christopher Rienzo, 37, of Buffalo. Four others were charged with disorderly conduct: Hank Bailey, 20, of North Tonawanda; Joseph Bailey, 21, of North Tonawanda; Rocco Dellaneve, 24, of Buffalo; and James Breese, 29, of Toronto. James R. Bencic, 23, of North Tonawanda, was charged with disorderly conduct and resisting arrest, Authorities also charged Michael J. Feeney, 21, of Queensbury, with criminal trespass, and Herbert Maddox, 20, of Brocton, with marijuana possession. Three others were charged with exposure: Gabriel Morency, 37, of Toronto; Sean B. Gurmin, 28, of Ottawa; and John R. Grace, 21, of Utica.

There is not an age limit (upper or lower) on stupid.

On the way back to the car we saw two men, probably in their late 30's or early 40's fighting. One had his shirt off (and he should NOT have). I wonder what these guys do during the week... doctor? lawyer? accountant? Someone's boss? Just because there are 70,000+ people there, don't think someone is not going to see you or you won't get arrested! DUMB! I go to football games because their is a GAME going on. Why don't these drunken idiots just go to a bar and get wasted? Or would that make them feel like a loser getting drunk in a bar on a Sunday? Honestly, being wasted (to the point of stumbling and passing out in your seat) is no better than passing out on a bar stool or in a gutter somewhere.

I just started working crowd control at Redskins games, as a fun second job. I only worked one game, so far, and it was preseason (against the Jags, as I went to the Bills-Skins game as a fan). It was hilarious and sickening at the same time. There certainly are women who think they can safely do whatever they want simply because of their gender. They cause the biggest problems, often.

I think it so funny when some big, drunk guy, starts getting stupid. We'll tell the guy to come out into the concourse with us. There, away for other fans, we'll usually warn the guy and send him back in. But I was surprised by how many people at that point would tell us they weren't going to go outside with us. That's it. Now they're going to jail, and getting there the hard way. Idiots escalate the situation without any thought about the consequences and without realizing all they have to do is walk out with us for five minutes.

After the training I just took, the one thing I'd advise everyone at a game -- don't retaliate if at all possible. If someone throws a beer at you and you go push the guy, we have to take you both out and turn you over to the police. Plus, the team revokes the ejected fans' season tickets. Now, if your buddy gave or sold you one of his season tickets (and there are all season tickets at the Skins' stadium), and you get ejected, you just lost your buddy's season tickets. So, the safe thing, albeit the seemingly wussy thing, to do is tell a guard. By the we way, I work for the same company (CSC) that control the crowds at the Ralph.

I will be working next weekend when the Skins host the Saints. I am looking forward to when the Eagles and Giants come to town.

This will be the real test...stand by for mayhem. I hope you get 'combat duty' pay.

I'll eat my Wheaties that morning. I've worked a few Nationals games, as well, and it get lively when the Phillies are in town. I am looking forward to the City of Brotherly Love's football fans.

There certainly are women who think they can safely do whatever they want simply because of their gender. They cause the biggest problems, often.

I used to be a cheerleader and the women were the worst. Men are going to say stupid things, but they are (for the most part) harmless. The women were being MEAN and they MEANT what they said.

I used to be a cheerleader and the women were the worst. Men are going to say stupid things, but they are (for the most part) harmless. The women were being MEAN and they MEANT what they said.

It appears to me that women will mouth off with the thought that no one is going to hold them accountable. They usually are right, so then the women go, get even brasher and instigate fights between the men.

It appears to me that women will mouth off with the thought that no one is going to hold them accountable. They usually are right, so then the women go, get even brasher and instigate fights between the men.

Yep.... how many fights are caused by someone's wife or girlfriend??? I never got a guy I was with in a fight, but in my younger days I had a big mouth and it would irritate the guy I was with.