I know some of you are loving this Brady thing

Cornerville

I know we hate the Pats* but when a player goes down and gets hurt, it should not be cheered. Brady himself is not a dirty player. Now, if this were Wilfork, maybe I get it.

So many of you here have KILLED Philadelphia fans for cheering for Michael Irvin when he got hurt in Philly and trash their fans all the time, don't be one of those now.

If Brady does have a torn ACL, I'm sure any of you that have suffered that kind of injury are not celebrating....

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So many of you here have KILLED Philadelphia fans for cheering for Michael Irvin when he got hurt in Philly and trash their fans all the time, don't be one of those now.

I think my exact reaction watching that play was: "!@#$ that guy, !@#$ that !@#$".

Where were we again?

I know we hate the Pats* but when a player goes down and gets hurt, it should not be cheered. Brady himself is not a dirty player. Now, if this were Wilfork, maybe I get it.

If Brady does have a torn ACL, I'm sure any of you that have suffered that kind of injury are not celebrating....

Give me a break. Yes, I will be very happy if Brady is done for the year.

Well said.

Yeah! What's wrong with you people? WWJD?!?!

</sarcasm>

Seriously, dude. Remember the cheap shot those cheating !@#$s put on Losman last season? What comes around, goes around. Good luck, Tom. Hopefully the amputation won't be too bad.

I think my exact reaction watching that play was: "!@#$ that guy, !@#$ that !@#$".

Where were we again?

Ok, just remember that if hypothetically some scumbag Flyer takes a run at Miller and he s KO'ed for the year, and their fans celebrate....and so many fans here KILL Eagles fans around here. SOME of you are cut from the same cloth.

Ok, just remember that if hypothetically some scumbag Flyer takes a run at Miller and he s KO'ed for the year, and their fans celebrate....and so many fans here KILL Eagles fans around here. SOME of you are cut from the same cloth.

He's sitting home right now with Gisele Bündchen taking care of him.

There will be no sympathy.

True. And it feels weird/bad to "cheer" an awful injury. But it certainly is to our benefit. It blows the division wide open. That said, it is unfortunate that he got hurt, and I would never wish an injury for anyone. But when the people at the Ralph saw it on the tv by the concession stands, they all cheered wildly. Personally I was conflicted, but I kept thinking, this makes our lives a whole lot easier, we could actually win the division.

True. And it feels weird/bad to "cheer" an awful injury. But it certainly is to our benefit. It blows the division wide open. That said, it is unfortunate that he got hurt, and I would never wish an injury for anyone. But when the people at the Ralph saw it on the tv by the concession stands, they all cheered wildly. Personally I was conflicted, but I kept thinking, this makes our lives a whole lot easier, we could actually win the division.

I don't necessarily "cheer" it, but I'm not too broken up either.

Guest dog14787
Yeah! What's wrong with you people? WWJD?!?!

</sarcasm>

Seriously, dude. Remember the cheap shot those cheating !@#$s put on Losman last season? What comes around, goes around. Good luck, Tom. Hopefully the amputation won't be too bad.

:thumbsup: