Steely's Skankfest 2009

Steely Dan

I don't think all of the women here are in the running but I included women that some people here have expressed interest in before. My vote was torn between Salma Hayek and Keeley Hazell. I had to flip a coin and Keeley won.

Salma Hayek

Jessica Alba

Raquel Welch

Ann Margaret

Brigitte Bardot

Sophia Loren

Elizabeth Taylor

Keeley Hazell

Elisha Cuthbert

Lindsay Lohan

Marilyn Monroe

Jennifer Aniston

Jessica Simpson

Alyssa Milano

Denise Richards

Jennifer Love Hewitt

Catherine Zeta Jones

Pam Anderson

Anna Kournikova

Good list except you can keep jessica simpson.

• Replies 886
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Beware the above link. It redirects to this site: www.desktopexchange.com

My WOT add-on tells me that site is questionable and possible dangerous. McAfee's site advisor agrees:

http://www.siteadvisor.com/sites/desktopexchange.com

Simply looking at the picture is probably not going to hurt your computer, but I wouldn't spend much time and/or download anything off of that site. Best practice is to not visit the site at all.

Beware the above link. It redirects to this site: www.desktopexchange.com

My WOT add-on tells me that site is questionable and possible dangerous. McAfee's site advisor agrees:

http://www.siteadvisor.com/sites/desktopexchange.com

Simply looking at the picture is probably not going to hurt your computer, but I wouldn't spend much time and/or download anything off of that site. Best practice is to not visit the site at all.

When I went to that site it didn't ding the site advisor but when I just went it dinged on it. <_< I'm going to remove the link now.

photoshopped...I know I've seen her in that pose before...and it wasn't a Raiders bikini

I've seen pictures of her in a Raiders hat. :)

I always thought Kate Winslet was a worthy member of the hottie short list. She can also act and she's delivered the goods in several movies, unlike most of the other prudes on the list.

Kate 1

Kate 2

Kate 3

EVerytime I see Winslut, i think of "I'll never let go, I'll never let go". I was overjoyed to watch DiCrapio die in that