Steely's Skankfest 2009

Steely Dan

• Replies 886
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Have we really gotten thru almost 70 pages without mentioning Penelope Cruz?

How is that possible?

An obvious oversight

of course Penelope... makes me think i saw the last W Allen movie last week with Cruz and Johansson and in fact the sexiest girl of the film was actually the "third" girl: Rebecca Hall:

http://www.rebecca-hall.org/pictures/displ...um=62&pos=0

eesh... I was hoping that he would link a pic of liz in her prime, not her a couple years away from her AARP card :thumbsup: I don't go for the geriatic crowd, that Palin is one of the few GILF's out there

I just posted the pic I assume Guffalo works out to.

:thumbsup:

She has that perfect face!

And Scarlet does not look good in that blonde haircut.. while Penelope was more frigthning than sexy!

I do think Scarlett is beautiful and I didn't mind her hair in the movie. Penelope is definitely sexy, but she has a dumb look about her. Rebecca, to me, is just one of those women who have something more. I can't define it.

I do think Scarlett is beautiful and I didn't mind her hair in the movie. Penelope is definitely sexy, but she has a dumb look about her. Rebecca, to me, is just one of those women who have something more. I can't define it.

you're prefectly right!

and well her character in the movie made her probably more touching than the others