Paul Posluszny Not Practicing

Via Chris Brown, from BB.com.

Apparently he suffered an injury in yesterday's practice.

Angelo Crowell is also absent from practice.

Eh - they are facing a crippled Seahawk club at the home field with bunches of starter injuries, 2 starter suspensions, and a QB with an iffy back - I'm not sure it matters if those two don't suit up...

Eh - they are facing a Seahawk club with bunches of starter injuries, starter suspensions, and a QB with an iffy back - not sure it matters if those 2 don't suit up.

Say again? Won't miss a step with DiGiorgio & Corto in the line up instead?

Eh - they are facing a Seahawk club with bunches of starter injuries, starter suspensions, and a QB with an iffy back - not sure it matters if those 2 don't suit up.

No doubt the Seahawks are banged up entering Week 1. But it was painfully obvious that the LB's lacked size after Crowell last year, especially against the Giants. Not having Crowell and Posluszny would be a huge blow, especially with DiGiorgio and Ellison probably lining up in their place. This team needs to make an early statement about stopping the run, and forcing Seattle to throw early will be a good thing.

Eh - they are facing a crippled Seahawk club at the home field with bunches of starter injuries, 2 starter suspensions, and a QB with an iffy back - I'm not sure it matters if those two don't suit up...

I agree 100%! I hope the Bills staff also gives Edwards leg another week to rest.

We can send a message to the rest of the NFL - send in the 3rd string your first week, instead of your last week of the season... we're giving our starters a rest early... then week 2 we'll be so well rested it'll continue through the season and on into the superbowl.

We can send a message to the rest of the NFL - send in the 3rd string your first week, instead of your last week of the season... we're giving our starters a rest early... then week 2 we'll be so well rested it'll continue through the season and on into the superbowl.

If everyone was playing the seahawks in week one, that might be a good idea.

Should be exciting to see Walter Jones pancake Shoebel and then tatoo Digeorgio Pizza ten (10) feet into the air as Julius Jones gets gang tackled in the second level. Injuries will kill a team. Kevika Mitchell is the only guy I trust of the LBs. He plays a sound overall game. The other LBs are weak weak weak... I'm sure Poz and Crowell will play. I woudl be surprised if they paly 16 games each however -- this season.