Paul Posluszny Not Practicing

I heard this minor ankle injury has Jauron seriously considering putting Poz on IR again.

Or

"Posluszny has an ankle injury. Both he and Jauron are optimistic he'll start Sunday."

Can some please tell us where they are getting there information - one must be opinion and the other is fact.

please elaborate and I appeal to people to not joke all the time (if that is what this was). TONE is not possible to hear in a post (with emoticons, that is)

No doubt the Seahawks are banged up entering Week 1. But it was painfully obvious that the LB's lacked size after Crowell last year, especially against the Giants. Not having Crowell and Posluszny would be a huge blow, especially with DiGiorgio and Ellison probably lining up in their place. This team needs to make an early statement about stopping the run, and forcing Seattle to throw early will be a good thing.

I'd recommend they invoke the 'ole "student body runs straight ahead up the middle". Repeatedly. And not abandon it if it doesn't show early dividends.

'Hawk's LBs are pretty good at sealing off the wide playcalls.

I heard this minor ankle injury has Jauron seriously considering putting Poz on IR again.

MattyT posted crap - he apparently thinks he is a funny guy. Chris Brown just reported that "POZ TURNED HIS ANKLE: Head coach Dick Jauron said Paul Posluszny turned his ankle in practice Wednesday which is what kept him out of practice Thursday. Jauron said he is optimistic that Posluszny will be fine and ready to go for Sunday's game."

I am done reading your posts Matty - what an idiot.

Or

"Posluszny has an ankle injury. Both he and Jauron are optimistic he'll start Sunday."

Can some please tell us where they are getting there information - one must be opinion and the other is fact.

please elaborate and I appeal to people to not joke all the time (if that is what this was). TONE is not possible to hear in a post (with emoticons, that is)

Sarcasm detector on the fritz again, huh? :thumbsup:

MattyT posted crap - he apparently thinks he is a funny guy. Chris Brown just reported that "POZ TURNED HIS ANKLE: Head coach Dick Jauron said Paul Posluszny turned his ankle in practice Wednesday which is what kept him out of practice Thursday. Jauron said he is optimistic that Posluszny will be fine and ready to go for Sunday's game."

I am done reading your posts Matty - what an idiot.

Well you can not read this one too. You definitely didn't read my initial one very well.

I heard this minor ankle injury...

The source had been cited. Jauron's quote had already been added to the thread ....and if you were paying attention last year you would've known that there was much discussion about the Bills putting Poz on IR too early last season for his broken arm because it healed well-before the season finished.

It's fine if you didn't think it was funny...but WTF?!

I'd recommend they invoke the 'ole "student body runs straight ahead up the middle". Repeatedly. And not abandon it if it doesn't show early dividends.

'Hawk's LBs are pretty good at sealing off the wide playcalls.

It will be interesting to see if the Bills can run the ball between the tackles this season. Seattle has a pretty decent middle defense.

Still, with the sub-230 pound Keith Ellison manning the SLB spot, it's visions of Brandon Jacobs all over again from the Giants game last year.