I see this game going one of two ways...

1billsfan

I feel like this first game will tell us a lot about what course the Bills will be charting for the 2008 season. I either see a game where the Bills beat up and roll over the Seahawks, or a game where the Bills lose a close nail-biter. This team now has large stable of young talented players who are also young veterans who should indeed be ready to take that next step into the "real playoff contender" roll.

This is how I see it...

1. If they decide to go conservative, it will cost them the game because these young players have been too programed, for too long, in losing close games against good NFL teams.

2. If they decide to trust in their players, give them full control in executing a wide-open, attacking gameplan, I think they will win this game by double digits.

Hopefully Dick Jauron learned from watching Tom Coughlin last year...sometimes you've got to start to change the ways you've always done things and operate outside the box more.

Personally, I'd like to see a pass play on our first offensive snap of the year. Just a way of announcing: this isn't the '07 Bills. Hey, it worked in pre-season!

GO BILLS!!!!!!!

I feel like this first game will tell us a lot about what course the Bills will be charting for the 2008 season. I either see a game where the Bills beat up and roll over the Seahawks, or a game where the Bills lose a close nail-biter. This team now has large stable of young talented players who are also young veterans who should indeed be ready to take that next step into the "real playoff contender" roll.

This is how I see it...

1. If they decide to go conservative, it will cost them the game because these young players have been too programed, for too long, in losing close games against good NFL teams.

2. If they decide to trust in their players, give them full control in executing a wide-open, attacking gameplan, I think they will win this game by double digits.

I think they go relatively conservative and win. Bills have a young QB and a new OC. Seahawks are a wounded team without several starters. Jauron sticks to his more conservative ball control style offense and the improved defense wins their matchup with the depleted Seahawk offense. Offense may sprinkle in some no-huddle or quick huddle stuff that Turk has been talking about. Bills win turnover battle and the game. That's how I see this going.

I gave you two SPECIFIC scenarios for each, you jackass. Where you dropped on your head as a baby?

Wow, a bit touchy. Yes, I think I was dropped. That's what I've been told. I must have been dropped again. 1st scenario, we lose. 2nd, we win.

This is how I see it...

Why don't you think they will do what they did in the games vs Pittsburgh and Indy?

PTR

Where you dropped on your head as a baby?

Could some of the younger posters help an old fart understand this Internet grammar trend I keep seeing more and more of? Is the deliberate mis-use of similar sounding words some kind of rebellion/attitude thingy? I feel so out of touch...

Could some of the younger posters help an old fart understand this Internet grammar trend I keep seeing more and more of? Is the deliberate mis-use of similar sounding words some kind of rebellion/attitude thingy? I feel so out of touch...

Don't you mean lack of grammar?

Sum of us juss dant ooz werdz to gude.

Iz derra probbum hurr?

Translation:

I see this going one of two ways --

(1) The Bills lose and I blame Jauron.

(2) The Bills win and I congratulate the players who got it done, miraculously, in spite of Jauron.

Please go away now.

If you're going to be pretentious with regard to what appears to be a typo, bear in mind that the favor can be returned. For the record, it's considered poor writing style to end a sentence with a preposition, misuse is not hyphenated, and if you're going to end a sentence with an ellipsis, you need four points--three for the ellipsis and one for the period.

Before I even read any responses...

So you're saying... this game can go two ways?

As in... we could lose.... or win!?

Genius!

Haha... I'm kidding man, good points though. But you gotta know ol' by the book Jauron, it'll be a tight one unless Lee and Marshawn pull gold out of their asses.

This is how I see it...

The Bills won three games last year by double digits. Miami, the Jets, and Cincinnati. In the case of the Jets Losman threw the team's only TD and they barely won by 10.