Tom Brady has cracked bone in his foot?

Golden Wheels

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Did you watch him try (and fail) to get away from the Gints' pass rush on that bad foot in the Super Bowl? If he's playing -- but not as mobile as he normally is, which isn't much to begin with -- it could be a HUGE deal. Like, Fucillo-sized.

'xactly. And since since that was 7 months ago and it's still this much of an issue, I gotta wonder just how bad it is and if he's going to be healthy at all this season.

Did you watch him try (and fail) to get away from the Gints' pass rush on that bad foot in the Super Bowl? If he's playing -- but not as mobile as he normally is, which isn't much to begin with -- it could be a HUGE deal. Like, Fucillo-sized.

Oh..I see the confusion. The report I read stated that it was an unrelated injury to the one from last season. I'll see if I can find it.

EDIT: Audio link - http://audio.weei.com/m/audio/20825621/new....htm?pageid=966

They talk about it not being related to last season's injury if you scrub to appx. 3:30 into the clip. Supposedly it's information directly from Tom's mouth via radio interview.

Still doesn't make it gospel, but that's where I got the impression.

Tom Brady is not hurt!

He knows he's going to suck this year because he can't cheat anymore (the defense mics), and he had to find an excuse for the horrible numbers he's about to put up this year. But he still wants to go to the hall of fame. So now when people look at his 2008 numbers and see how horrible he really is, they will so "oh he hurt his foot, that is why he played bad", instead of what they should say, which is: "Tom Brady sucks and has always sucked, and the only reason he ever did anything was because he cheated to get there, and when he couldn't cheat, he fell apart like the little girl he is".

Tom Brady is not hurt!

He knows he's going to suck this year because he can't cheat anymore (the defense mics), and he had to find an escuse for the horrible numbers he's about to put up this year. But he still wants to go to the hall of fame. So now when people look at his 2008 numbers and see how horrible he really is, they will so "oh he hurt his foot, that is why he played bad", instead of what they should say, which is: "Tom Brady sucks and has always sucked, and the only reason he ever did anything was because he cheated to get there, and when he couldn't cheat, he fell apart like the little girl he is".

This is what I'm going with until I hear otherwise. :thumbsup:

This report, if true, just shows what a short-sighted fool Belichick* is, and how woefully inept the Patriots* front office is as well. Everyone knows that QB is one of the most important positions - no, THE most important position - and yet they* have done nothing to build depth at the position by drafting an early round QB every year so they'd* have a top-flight, HOF QB warming the pine, just waiting to replace Tom Brady* in case of injury!

I would call the Patriots front office alot of things(cheaters etc..), Inept is not one of them.

Doubt the MRI would show a broken bone, correct me if im wrong but doesnt MRI show mucles not bone?
Consider yourself wrong. an MRI will show many things at a deeper level than mere x-rays, which is why even after an x-ray is taken and shown to be negative, they also do an MRI. An MRI is very good at detecting hairline fractures as well as tumors, muscle tears etc. Been there, experienced that.

However, these films are not usuallly passed around for general viewing.

An MRI will show many things at a deeper level than mere x-rays, which is why even after an x-ray is taken and shown to be negative, they also do an MRI. An MRI is very good at detecting hairline fractures as well as tumors, muscle tears etc. Been there, experienced that.

Interesting...do you know if it will show definitively whether or not Tom Brady has a penis?

Of course, since Manning has a 160-game regular-season streak dating back to Brady's junior season at Michigan, Brady would be irrelevant in that discussion anyway ...

Brady is obviously irrelevant to that discussion, but we ARE talking about ESPN, which panders to the lowest common denominator, right? None of this will probably happen, as one or both will probably play anyway, but it IS getting awfully easy to guess ESPN's next move before they make it, no?

INSTANT KARMA'S GONNA GET YOU!

INSTANT KARMA'S GONNA GET YOU!

GONNA KNOCK YOU OFF YOUR FEET

AND WE ALL SHINE ON!

Uhm, excuse me, we all know that QB is only the 2nd most important position on the team, behind LT of course. Get your facts straight

Don't say that please. :thumbsup:

Tom Brady is not hurt!

He knows he's going to suck this year because he can't cheat anymore (the defense mics), and he had to find an escuse for the horrible numbers he's about to put up this year. But he still wants to go to the hall of fame. So now when people look at his 2008 numbers and see how horrible he really is, they will so "oh he hurt his foot, that is why he played bad", instead of what they should say, which is: "Tom Brady sucks and has always sucked, and the only reason he ever did anything was because he cheated to get there, and when he couldn't cheat, he fell apart like the little girl he is".

:huh: It's only funny because it's true.

Interesting...do you know if it will show definitively whether or not Tom Brady has a penis?

He got that one chick pregnant. If it's a boy they're gonna name it after the father: In Vitro.

Florio (PFT) made an interesting observation. This is bad karma catching up with the Pats and their insistance on running up the score on teams last year. Because they left Brady in games for so long, Matt Cassel missed a lot of valuable playing time.