Pats secondary gets worse

ans4e64

Also cut John Lynch wow surprise imo.
I'm particularly surprised by this move. I would honestly like to know the story behind this because my understanding is that they brought him in, checked him out, and actually gave him a bunch of cash for a single-year performance, no? Now they cut him?

I can only imagine he refused to start studying all the "special" tapes that the P*triots keep.

I'm particularly surprised by this move. I would honestly like to know the story behind this because my understanding is that they brought him in, checked him out, and actually gave him a bunch of cash for a single-year performance, no? Now they cut him?

I can only imagine he refused to start studying all the "special" tapes that the P*triots keep.

Maybe he refused to undergo their special "Fountain of Youth" treatments *cough* HGH *cough cough*.

Not on the roster opening weekend = 2008 salary not guaranteed. What are the odds he's back in Foxborough before the end of September?

Fernando Bryant was supposed to "save" the cornerback situation in Patsie land. Webster is gone, now Bryant. Cue the Ty Law signing.

Let's watch them play before assuming that they're worse. Was nothing learned by their 2nd superbowl, which they won with street free agents in the secondary?

Not on the roster opening weekend = 2008 salary not guaranteed. What are the odds he's back in Foxborough before the end of September?

I was going to post that factoid and how Lynch could be paid per-game if he's signed after the first game of the season. But a workout was calling me at the gym. :devil:

Apparently the Jets are sniffing around Lynch now that he's been cut. If they guarantee him he'll be on the opening-day roster, he may just take it.

They just signed Deltha O'Neal....broke into SportsCenter to give the news.

And on the Pats* message boards they think this is the greatest signing since they got Randy Moss for peanuts last year--he's two years removed from being a playmaker or having decent numbers and lost his starting job last year to a rookie, but who knows, maybe he'll pan out for them, much like Fernando Bryant and Jason Webster did....