ESPN"s Take on this season

Pretty cool stuff.

Thanks for that.

I don't necessarilly agree with everything, including their player scores at the bottom... But then, I guess if you are basing strictly off actual stats, and not potential, it's probably accurate.

They don't seem to have much belief in Edwards.

:rolleyes:

If we finish third it means either the Jets or the Dolphins have a better season than us. If EITHER of those is the case, I'll eat my shoe. I swear to God, cross my heart and hope to die, I will lather my oldest, smelliest running shoe (I run without socks) with Buffalo wing sauce and ranch dressing, find the sharpest knife I own, and eat that thing with a fork.

I will even video tape it, and edit the footage (pun intended) because I know it would take me a long time.

:rolleyes:

If we finish third it means either the Jets or the Dolphins have a better season than us. If EITHER of those is the case, I'll eat my shoe. I swear to God, cross my heart and hope to die, I will lather my oldest, smelliest running shoe (I run without socks) with Buffalo wing sauce and ranch dressing, find the sharpest knife I own, and eat that thing with a fork.

I will even video tape it, and edit the footage (pun intended) because I know it would take me a long time.

You're setting yourself up...

Thanks for the link, but I hate almost every one of those "experts". I DID like this bit, which I wasn't aware of

P Brian Moorman. If the Bills were to hold an intra-squad decathlon, Moorman would be the favorite. He was an eight-time All-American in track and field at Pittsburg State and was inducted into the U.S. Track and Field and Cross Country Coaches Association Division II Hall of Fame. He won three national titles in the 400-meter hurdles. Moorman's speed and passing ability keeps coverage units honest.

:thumbsup:

Did you say Ranch dressing? You mean blue cheese, right? Right? RIGHT?

:thumbsup:

Considering the past 8 years, why on earth would anyone expect anything more? I would think the time for boastful proclamations of the team's inevitable resurgence would have been lost in the rear view mirror long ago.

" They were the division's second-best team and should be better. If they can make amends with holdout LT Jason Peters, their playoff hopes improve."

Yet he picks them to finish 3rd.

I love how "experts" leapfrog a team over 4 or 5 others just because they have a QB whose name they know. All we need to do is look at the Superbowl predictions from 2006, when everyone thought Miami was the best because they had Culpepper. This is what's happening ion the AFC East thanks to Favre & Pennington.