My Freakshow Roommate

The Big Cat

This weekend I will be moving out of my 4 bedroom apartment. We have to move because our fourth roommate is at graduate school and we couldn't find someone to put in her tiny room for another year.

I had issues galore with this girl before she moved out, and she made it abundantly clear that she now hates me- absolutely, positively, no matter what I say or do. It's sort of a bummer because we used to be very close friends, but alas, she suffers from IBS and night terrors, so it's tough to sweat the small stuff.

Anyways, she moved in a fury of incommunication and left us (without even a breath of consultation) with the following subletter-

Link

You may recognize this video as I found yesterday that it achieved viral status a few years back:

If that wasn't bad enough, here's him doing stand up (long, and painful, watch at your own risk):

**Suffice to say the month of August has been a bit of a nightmare with this creep lurking in our apartment (often shirtless).

EDIT: in the original post I had the links reversed. They're fixed now.

wow. i know i am not a smart person, but I am completely confused by this entire post....of course i didnt watch the entire video so if that explains the meaning....

This weekend I will be moving out of my 4 bedroom apartment. We have to move because our fourth roommate is at graduate school and we couldn't find someone to put in her tiny room for another year.

I had issues galore with this girl before she moved out, and she made it abundantly clear that she now hates me- absolutely, positively, no matter what I say or do. It's sort of a bummer because we used to be very close friends, but alas, she suffers from IBS and night terrors, so it's tough to sweat the small stuff.

Anyways, she moved in a fury of incommunication and left us (without even a breath of consultation) with the following subletter-

Link

You may recognize this video as I found yesterday that it achieved viral status a few years back:

If that wasn't bad enough, here's him doing stand up (long, and painful, watch at your own risk):

**Suffice to say the month of August has been a bit of a nightmare with this creep lurking in our apartment (often shirtless).

EDIT: in the original post I had the links reversed. They're fixed now.

wow. i know i am not a smart person, but I am completely confused by this entire post....of course i didnt watch the entire video so if that explains the meaning....

It's simple really, some B*tch I used to live with us got really pissy before she moved out to go to Grad school and left us with the kid in the videos as a one month subletter.

It's simple really, some B*tch I used to live with us got really pissy before she moved out to go to Grad school and left us with the kid in the videos as a one month subletter.

I was confused at first too. I was expecting the subletter to be an actual letter, not the person now leasing the room in her place. I get it now. Is he as creepy in person as he appears on Youtube? Is it a tounge in cheek act or the real deal?

I was confused at first too. I was expecting the subletter to be an actual letter, not the person now leasing the room in her place. I get it now. Is he as creepy in person as he appears on Youtube? Is it a tounge in cheek act or the real deal?

No no, he does not have the social/comedic/intellectual moxie to understand the concept of "tongue in cheek." That, my friend, is the real-deal.

Watch his standup and you'll understand.

It's a pretty fair representation of his creepiness. Of course said creepiness is magnified greatly when sharing a living space for 4.5 weeks.

yeah my mind isnt working to well. i saw "subletter" and it just did not click...i was expecting a "letter"...told you i wasnt the smartest person....

TRANSLATION: You were good friends until you tried to bang her.

TRANSLATION: You were good friends until you tried to bang her.

You must have missed the part about her having IBS.

There was simply no time for such shenanigans between her 15+ trips to the toilet from when she got home from work (6:00) and when she went to bed (9:00).

That 15+ is not an exaggeration.

Also, she's not even remotely attractive.

Agreed.

Ohhhhh!

Same here. I didn't watch the videos but I will later.

This guy can't be creepier than my friends college suitemate. In college one of my friends suitemates came back to the dorm suite to find another suitemate stabbing himself in his thigh. :thumbsup: I :ph34r: thee not. His girlfriend had dumped him. The other suitemate called 911 and they took the dude to the hospital. When my friend and his suitemates visited the kid in the hospital he said it wasn't real bad he had only gone about an inch in with the knife on each stab of his thigh. My friend and suitemates went to the Dean and asked that this kid be removed from their suite. The Dean's response was that if one of my friends other suitemates had bumped his thigh into the edge of some sharp furniture corner and cut his thigh would they demand that he be removed? For the next few days they kept bumping into furniture saying "Owwwww, that's so sharp!" The Dean finally agreed to remove the creepy guy before he came back and the kid was out of college two weeks later.

This must have made it even worse when she turned you down.

I don't think she turned him down. She's just pissed because he's the cause of the IBS. Oh and thanks Big Cat for providing the link so I had an idea what you were talking about.

Rule 1 - Don't become roommates with your friends. They won't be after the lease is up.

When I was in college, I knew 5 guys that were friends in the dorm and rented a house in the suburbs. After a year, they weren't speaking to each other. One guy was from a rich family and would steal other people's food. They ended up locking the food in their cars.

Rule 1 - Don't become roommates with your friends. They won't be after the lease is up.

When I was in college, I knew 5 guys that were friends in the dorm and rented a house in the suburbs. After a year, they weren't speaking to each other. One guy was from a rich family and would steal other people's food. They ended up locking the food in their cars.

only if the people involved are idiots...I lived with the same guys for 5 years...no problems...

translation... "I wanted to bang her...but the IBS was a major buzz kill every time i tried" :ph34r:

You must have missed the part about her having IBS.

There was simply no time for such shenanigans between her 15+ trips to the toilet from when she got home from work (6:00) and when she went to bed (9:00).

That 15+ is not an exaggeration.

Also, she's not even remotely attractive.