Name Plate Change

bills_red

Is there a place where I can get a sewn name plate of Poz? Wanted to know cuz if so I'm going to buy a spikes jeresy ( http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...A:IT&ih=012 ) and get it changed.

thanks

I have two authentic McGahee's and a Clements that I paid $220 for. This jicbag is trying to unload a "fake authentic" for $35??

How many of my jersey's you lookin to buy??

Do what I did. Forget about modern day players -- they leave after one contract anyway. Save your pennies and fork out some cash for one of the vintage Mitchell & Ness Thurman, Reed, or Kelly jerseys. Yes, it was expensive, but in the long run I'll save by not feeling as though I need to buy a new "replithentic" every 2-3 years. Now I've got a vintage home blue jersey of a Buffalo HOFer (Thurman) to wear with pride to any game. The quality of the jersey, by the way, is top notch.

Do what I did. Forget about modern day players -- they leave after one contract anyway. Save your pennies and fork out some cash for one of the vintage Mitchell & Ness Thurman, Reed, or Kelly jerseys. Yes, it was expensive, but in the long run I'll save by not feeling as though I need to buy a new "replithentic" every 2-3 years. Now I've got a vintage home blue jersey of a Buffalo HOFer (Thurman) to wear with pride to any game. The quality of the jersey, by the way, is top notch.

I'm pretty tired of shelling out $$ for jerseys that are obsolete after a couple years, so I'm doing the same thing - saving my pennies for a vintage Thurmal jersey. :nana:

Or post the answer here, because I'm in the same boat. (And I'm not local).

Yeah...I've got a Spikes jersey and a Bledsoe jersey that I'd like to convert. Hell, I may even send my Clements jersey in for a Jackson nameplate if we find someone who would do it...does anyone know if Al Ross takes mail ins?

Go all the way! Kemp authentic with the '63 shoulder stripes :ph34r:

Good idea, but Kemp retired before I was born. So I gotta go with someone I saw play. Plus Thurmal is one of my all-time Bills favorites, so it's a no-brainer.

what?

That is not an authentic jersey. Trust me, I bought a Whitner home last year on ebay. The cuffs have no elastic in them and the material is much lighter. The stitching & color of the numbers are different. Also the reebok logo nfl logo, and laundry tag are just slightly different than what the nfl puts on a real "authentic" jersey.

Another thing, the blue piping around the shoulders is lighter in color than it should be. Also, the red spandex can trend to an almost "dark pink." Be careful and make sure the nameplate has the light blue letter under the white. I have seen plates with just white letters.

*Jersey Authority*

I'm #6 on your 'checked by' tag

That is not an authentic jersey. Trust me, I bought a Whitner home last year on ebay. The cuffs have no elastic in them and the material is much lighter. The stitching & color of the numbers are different. Also the reebok logo nfl logo, and laundry tag are just slightly different than what the nfl puts on a real "authentic" jersey.

I bought a McGahee one before and it was a real one