The Day That Never Comes  

38 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think?

• Liked it
    • Hated it
    • Haven't heard it
    • Huh?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BOVX6nMhf9A...feature=related

Other one they've "released" off of Death Magnetic.

I like the new stuff thus far. I liked most of St. Anger; much more so than Reload (though not as much as Load). This is better. Kind of like an And Justice For All and St. Anger love child... or something.

I really like the track, but I heard a bunch of them tonight (Foo Fighters hosted a broadcast event player for radio and Internet), and The Day That Never Comes does NOT sound like the other tracks I heard. The other stuff sounds more like St. Anger, perhaps a bit more on the melodic side. I may be one of the few people who liked St. Anger - you just have to embrace that album for being loud/heavy/thrashy. I'm guessing I'm going to like Death Magnetic better than St. Anger (can't wait for January - just got my ticket to the show!).

I prefer System of a Down to newer Metallica

I went through a recent SOAD phase, but it didn't have much staying power. They're different, which is why I enjoy their music. I'm looking forward to Death Magnetic... it's probably just that they've done a pretty good job marketing it. Don't know if anyone else cares, but Therapy? has a US release coming up (the first in a long time). I"m looking forward to that as well.

I haven't listened to them in 15 years but I like to diss them on Internet Message Boards.

see that's why i put in the thread title "For Metallica fans...." it really amazes me why people feel compelled to make disparaging comments on things they do not care about or do not like...or I guess "hate". But if you must you must, thanks for the contribution and even more so, bumping this thread up for even more exposure.