McCains choice for supreme court

Exit_58

Maybe we'll get lucky and they'll populate the Supreme Court with people who understand that abortion is Constitutionally supposed to be a decision left to the states, since it wasn't implicitly granted in the document.

What are these big fancy words you're using?

Besides the fact that your entire sentence takes more time to read than the average American's attention sp....

DING!!! :w00t: Ham and cheese Hotpocket®! Gotta go!

Maybe we'll get lucky and they'll populate the Supreme Court with people who understand that abortion is Constitutionally supposed to be a decision left to the states, since it wasn't implicitly granted in the document.

Living here in New York I can only laugh and hope Mccain win and what you say happens. Not many people people understand that the states were there own countrys when the constitution was made. USA is not a country. Only ignorant people think that.

ever here of a confederacay?

Living here in New York I can only laugh and hope Mccain win and what you say happens. Not many people people understand that the states were there own countrys when the constitution was made. USA is not a country. Only ignorant people think that.

Oy. Where to begin?

Once again, Deep Thoughts™, brought to you by Jack Handey.

Republicans should be careful what they wish for. If Roe is overturned they could stand to lose a lot of the state legislatures and governorships as abortion would suddenly become a major issue in state elections.

Will McCain finally put the court over the number to overturn roe v wade? He has promised to. What a change that will be.

He might do that, since he is a faux conservative, as are those who want it overturned. TRUE conservatives want it taken off the books completely, so a law can be enacted by congress- you know, the people THAT WE ACTUALLY ELECT! I view people who back Roe v Wade or want it overtuned as little children who just want their way, regardless of how it happens.

Jumping Jesus on a Pogo Stick, son, what the f*ck did you learn about in history class?

Republicans should be careful what they wish for. If Roe is overturned they could stand to lose a lot of the state legislatures and governorships as abortion would suddenly become a major issue in state elections.

As it should be. I am pro-choice, but the idea that the technical question of when life begins should hing on the over-analyzed doodlings of a bunch of 18th century landowners rather than on the consensus of modern society is absurd to me. Move it to the states, and let the voters decide as they see fit.