Bigfoot Found In North Georgia

Steely Dan

Bigfoot  

47 members have voted

1. 1. Real Or Elaborate Hoax?

• Hoax
    • Real

The close-up of the face is blurry because it's not a close-up of the face, it's a blown-up portion of the other picture. That doesn't indicate a hoax in and of itself, it indicates they only took one picture.

What indicates a hoax is that the "body" looks like a shag rug. Bigfoot is almost always reported as having "hair", not shaggy goat-like "fur". The "pelt", such as it is, is completely inconsistent with most reports of Sasquatch Americanus.

And by the way...copyright to "Bigfoot Global LLC"? Someone formed a limited liability company to search for Bigfoot?

I'm with you on this one. Plus the eyes had a shine to them, something that is dead the eyes glaze over. They looked like glass eyes of a mask.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can I ask how the hell you'd know what the "real" bigfoot's hair is?

I didn't say I know what real bigfoot hair is. I said know what it's reported as being. Big difference. And sighting reports are usually consistent on the point that it's hair, 3-4 inches long, and not fur. (So I read a lot of Bigfoot sighting reports. I read a lot of everything.)

And for the record..."Sasquatch Americanus"? I made that up. Thought it made me sound authoritative. :)

"I think Bigfoot is blurry, that’s the problem. It’s not the photographer’s fault. Bigfoot is blurry. And that’s extra scary to me, because there’s a large, out-of-focus monster roaming the countryside.

Run. He’s fuzzy. Get outta here."

-RIP Mitch Hedberg

I didn't say I know what real bigfoot hair is. I said know what it's reported as being. Big difference. And sighting reports are usually consistent on the point that it's hair, 3-4 inches long, and not fur. (So I read a lot of Bigfoot sighting reports. I read a lot of everything.)

Those are live creatures, not one that's been dead for awhile...they aren't groomed after death, so I would expect them to appear a bit disheveled. :)

Anyone know if Jason peters vacations in this area? If he let all his body hair just grow out, and if he likes to spend his vacations living the "rustic life" in a cbin in the woods..................... Oh good God, please don't tell me that they killed it, its all clear now why the bills said they haven't heard from him and he won't report now!

they're pretty crafty...they obviously bury it.

The experienced tracker also looks for evidence of urine burn on the surrounding flora, and twigs broken during the squat. Time-dependent, of course.

If you are lucky enough to notice an unusual concentration of insects - that's another clue in the tracking biz. That means there's food about.

Bird activity is a key indicator if you are following creatures on the move - they see everything.

Have I killed this thread yet, or should I continue? :)

The experienced tracker also looks for evidence of urine burn on the surrounding flora, and twigs broken during the squat. Time-dependent, of course.

If you are lucky enough to notice an unusual concentration of insects - that's another clue in the tracking biz. That means there's food about.

Bird activity is a key indicator if you are following creatures on the move - they see everything.

Have I killed this thread yet, or should I continue? :devil:

This thread is going to explode like bomb once the DNA evidence is released tomorrow. :)

Those are live creatures, not one that's been dead for awhile...they aren't groomed after death, so I would expect them to appear a bit disheveled. :thumbsup:

They aren't much groomed while they're alive, either. They're called "skunk apes" for a reason.

You should know all about that, you work with T-Bone.

And for the record..."Sasquatch Americanus"? I made that up. Thought it made me sound authoritative. :thumbsup:

LaVelle Rose sez you're full of beans! Bigfoot is wolly not hairy & she has the wool to prove it!

LaVelle Rose sez you're full of beans! Bigfoot is wolly not hairy & she has the wool to prove it!

"Right now, I'm leaning toward this being a hoax,” said D.W. Lee, a Stilwell resident who founded the Mid-America Bigfoot Research Center in 1998. "They say they're gonna produce photo and DNA evidence. Well, a photo can easily be doctored, and who knows what will happen with the DNA. I still think something is gonna happen to the body before the press conference.

"If they truly have a body, then show it and do an autopsy right there in front of everyone for the world to see.”

Exactly if they can't supply a body to a medical school then there's something fishy. I'm sure medical schools would be jumping over each other to get this body.

What I've always found funny in Bigfeets sightings is that they usually say: I couldn't shoot it it looked too human. Well how about knockout darts or a tracking pellet shot into him?

They will covering this on Coast to Coast tonight no matter what the outcome is. :worthy:

It's a fake.

None of this was likely to dissuade skeptics, even among Bigfoot experts, who questioned Biscardi's past ventures and noticed that the body in the freezer looked a lot like a Sasquatch Halloween costume available on the Internet .

"It definitely looks like our costume," Jerry Parrino, owner of TheHorrorDome.com, told FOXNews.com.

"This body has little to do with Bigfoot and everything to do with a Sasquatch costume that someone developed after watching too many gorilla movies," warned Loren Coleman , who runs the influential Cryptomundo blog devoted to strange and unknown animals. "The teeth that seem to have been placed in the mouth could be my late mother's false teeth."

I voted hoax...but look at the publicity (nationwide) that these guys have gotten for this. :worthy:

If Sasquatch was after publicity wouldn't he be dancing around in GEICO commercials? These dudes lay low and try to stay under the radar. I don't think they are enjoying their time in the spotlight.

If Sasquatch was after publicity wouldn't he be dancing around in GEICO commercials? These dudes lay low and try to stay under the radar. I don't think they are enjoying their time in the spotlight.

Don't they do those beef jerky commercials or is that you? :worthy:

I GUARANTEE that these numbnuts are going to claim that somebody came and stole the body before the autopsy can be performed. Their "DNA" evidence has already been proven to be human and possum.

It's just a redneck? :P

I agree the body will somehow disappear. :worthy:

A writeup on the press conference.

On Friday, Whitton acknowledged creating a pair of videos posted on the Internet video site YouTube, one in which his brother poses as a scientist and another in which Whitton briefly seems to admit that the body is a fake.

"It seems that the stalkers have busted us in a hoax," he says in the video. But then adds, "we still have a corpse. We just wanted to give you something to do for the weekend."

At Friday's news conference, Whitton first said that no video existed in which he calls the discovery a hoax.

But after speaking to Tom Biscardi, the self-described "Real Bigfoot Hunter" who has been searching for the creature of legend since 1971, he said the video was made "to have a little fun with it" and was originally intended to throw off the "psychos" who had stalked him and his family since the men first made their claim.