Bigfoot Found In North Georgia

Steely Dan

Bigfoot  

47 members have voted

1. 1. Real Or Elaborate Hoax?

• Hoax
    • Real

I love how the close-up pic of the face is blurry. Why aren't they able to get a clear pic?? I wanted to see if we could tell if it was a mask or not. Probably the reason for the blurry pic...cause it IS a mask!! <_<

that's what i was thinking. . . if i find bigfoot, sasquatch, aliens, whatever . . . I'm gonna use more than a 2 megapixel camera to take the pics . . .

Hoax . . .

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love how the close-up pic of the face is blurry. Why aren't they able to get a clear pic?? I wanted to see if we could tell if it was a mask or not. Probably the reason for the blurry pic...cause it IS a mask!! :lol:

Why are the pictures of you close up so blurry too? <_<

I love how the close-up pic of the face is blurry. Why aren't they able to get a clear pic?? I wanted to see if we could tell if it was a mask or not. Probably the reason for the blurry pic...cause it IS a mask!! <_<

The close-up of the face is blurry because it's not a close-up of the face, it's a blown-up portion of the other picture. That doesn't indicate a hoax in and of itself, it indicates they only took one picture.

What indicates a hoax is that the "body" looks like a shag rug. Bigfoot is almost always reported as having "hair", not shaggy goat-like "fur". The "pelt", such as it is, is completely inconsistent with most reports of Sasquatch Americanus.

And by the way...copyright to "Bigfoot Global LLC"? Someone formed a limited liability company to search for Bigfoot?

The close-up of the face is blurry because it's not a close-up of the face, it's a blown-up portion of the other picture. That doesn't indicate a hoax in and of itself, it indicates they only took one picture.

What indicates a hoax is that the "body" looks like a shag rug. Bigfoot is almost always reported as having "hair", not shaggy goat-like "fur". The "pelt", such as it is, is completely inconsistent with most reports of Sasquatch Americanus.

And by the way...copyright to "Bigfoot Global LLC"? Someone formed a limited liability company to search for Bigfoot?

P'ETA's gonna be all over this. <_<

Yeah, I know. I'm just messing with you! <_< But, most pictures of BF are blurry.

It didn't stop Al Gore from making a corporation for finding Manbearpig

Real or Elaborate hoax? Neither. It's just a plain old hoax. There is nothing elaborate about waiting for your college roomate to pass out drunk on halloween and throwing him in a box.
<_<

Can I ask how the hell you'd know what the "real" bigfoot's hair is?