Peters

BobbyC81

I question the leadership of this team. These comments from Guys like Dockery that it's Peters' thing is a bunch of BS.

Somebody needs to tell Peters to get his butt in camp.

Of course, apparently nobody was able to convince someone like McGahee to show up for OTAs. Maybe this is just a reflection of today's NFL?? Not a lot of players really care about winning??

I think it's time the Bills used the media to exert some pressure on Peters.

If I were a writer, I'd be calling Peters's agents everyday trying to get the scoop. And if they didn't respond to my calls (which is what appears is happening), I would call them out as inattentive and basically ruining Peters's career.

Brandon's the marketing whiz--he should know how to manipulate the media to paint Peters's agents as devils.

The fact that there's so much silence (interspersed with moronic articles by Dr. Z saying that the Bills should pay Peters a billion dollars) is not good.

It was a gamble, but with the OL getting hurt by injuries this is working out well for Peters. Time for the Bills brass to suck it up and get on the phone with his agent to make a nice juicy offer. Even if it's lowballing, they need to get the process started now. There's a lot of pressure on the Bills management and coaches to make a playoff run this year. It's obvious that Peters has to be in the lineup to have any continuity on offense. IMO, the Bills are going to cave on this one.

I say Peters should just get into camp. What would happen if I went to my boss 3/4 through the year and told him I wasnt coming back until he gave me a raise. I'd be in the unemployment line lying about why I dont have a job now. The NFL needs to stop pussyfooting it around with these oversized jocks! Man what I would do for a contract Peters aint coming to camp for...

I say Peters should just get into camp. What would happen if I went to my boss 3/4 through the year and told him I wasnt coming back until he gave me a raise. I'd be in the unemployment line lying about why I dont have a job now. The NFL needs to stop pussyfooting it around with these oversized jocks! Man what I would do for a contract Peters aint coming to camp for...

Can you play LT at a probowl level? or are are you an untalented noboby who wishes he had skills that would be worth paying for.