The score is......Losman (1) Trent Edwards (goose egg)

:D:D:D:D

I want Edwards head on a platter after that first preseason game where he played at 50% along with the rest of the team. I dont care about the regular season! All I care about is meaningless preseason game to see how my team will play a few weeks from now. I cant believe Trent, He's terrible.........Trade him now. Worthless draft pick. We could have had better. I mean look he was soo bad he only played a few plays and only threw the ball a hand full of times, the coaching staff must NOT trust him.

:D To all the Bills fans who can judge everything that will happen this year after one series of play, where players didnt give it their all. I really admire you guys.

:D

:D:D:D:D

I want Edwards head on a platter after that first preseason game where he played at 50% along with the rest of the team. I dont care about the regular season! All I care about is meaningless preseason game to see how my team will play a few weeks from now. I cant believe Trent, He's terrible.........Trade him now. Worthless draft pick. We could have had better. I mean look he was soo bad he only played a few plays and only threw the ball a hand full of times, the coaching staff must NOT trust him.

:D To all the Bills fans who can judge everything that will happen this year after one series of play, where players didnt give it their all. I really admire you guys.

Trent is judged by all of his play including last year. Yesterday's game was a continuation of his poor play which includes his last few games from last year. The trend is not good, but I'd say the only way is up for him.

Trent is judged by all of his play including last year. Yesterday's game was a continuation of his poor play which includes his last few games from last year. The trend is not good, but I'd say the only way is up for him.

Yah and it would be nice to say that JP's play yesterday was a continuation of his good play from last season, but we can't say that can we.

GO BILLS!

Do we give weight graded criteria to the fact that Edwards was playing 1st string guys and Losman 2nd string?

No, why coddle him?

Here's what we know for sure about Trent Edwards:

• Wears gloves in June
  • Is injury prone.
  • Has noodle arm.
  • Leaves his guts in the locker room.
  • Is gay.
  • Likely communist sympathizer
  • Sister is not a centerfold

We should package him, Youboty, McCargo, Jason Peters and next years's first for Brett Favre, then start making plans for the Super Bowl.

Those 5 throws mean we're DOOMED!

Do we give weight graded criteria to the fact that Edwards was playing 1st string guys and Losman 2nd string?

Are we sure about that? This was Washington's second preseason game so I imagine their starters were in longer than ours. I certainly wasn't paying attention at the time, though, to know for certain.

No, why coddle him?

Here's what we know for sure about Trent Edwards:

• Wears gloves in June
  • Is injury prone.
  • Has noodle arm.
  • Leaves his guts in the locker room.
  • Is gay.
  • Likely communist sympathizer
  • Sister is not a centerfold

We should package him, Youboty, McCargo, Jason Peters and next years's first for Brett Favre, then start making plans for the Super Bowl.

Leave Peters out and we can talk. :D

:huh:

did we do that last year when the maroons of TBD were saying how Trent Edwards was so poised and great because he was playing against the backups? probably not.

Ok i know it was just preseason but you still want your starters to look sharp and at least on the same page. I saw the famous TE audible at the line and i called it run left. (Remember when the announcers picked up on it in a game last year) The point is I saw Trent staring down Roscoe on his only completion, had a wide open Schoman accross the middle but instead decided to check down to Fred jackson and the Ball was tipped, he is making the same mistakes as last year. Yes it is the only the first preseason game but They have been working on this since june, i was hoping to see better improvement.

o and before turns this into well JP sucks, i want Trent to start the whole year but unless he improves those things from his rookie year it wiull be a long season