WRs Devin Thomas AND Malcolm Kelly both failed the Redskins'

Fans lack patience. it takes years to build a championship team assuming the people knew what they were doing. Donohue obviously didn't. Lets hope that Marv set the ground work for something. We could see the fruits of that laber this year.

Fans lack patience. it takes years to build a championship team assuming the people knew what they were doing. Donohue obviously didn't. Lets hope that Marv set the ground work for something. We could see the fruits of that laber this year.

Hear, hear!

I do hope you are right.

By the way, did you read down that article that Colt Brennan has a "mild buttock strain." It's the ghost of RJ!

Hmm, looks like the Bills know a little something about these coveted WRs. I'm satisfied with the way they have handled things around here since the Donahoe Era ended. Any complaints (man, that takes some guts to ask that!)?

http://blog.washingtonpost.com/redskinsins...ml?nav=rss_blog

Just another example of why fans don't have enough information on the players to get angry about who we picked and who we passed over. No matter how many fan sites and amateur "subscription scout" sites one reads.

Might as well piss into a fan.

The kind that creates wind, not "fan" like you and me.

Hmm, looks like the Bills know a little something about these coveted WRs. I'm satisfied with the way they have handled things around here since the Donahoe Era ended. Any complaints (man, that takes some guts to ask that!)?

http://blog.washingtonpost.com/redskinsins...ml?nav=rss_blog

Uh, no they didn't "know a little something about these coveted WR's." None were considered 1st round talents. The Bills tried to trade back into the 1st round to get Devon Thomas with the Giants but the deal fell through. Thomas was gone when the Bills picked which is why they drafted James Hardy. Did you feel the Bills also "knew something" when Hardy pulled a gun on his father. I have read that Hardy is struggling in camp. Stop trying to justify the Bills as being smarter than the rest of the league at this point...your talking out of your butt. :thumbsup:

Uh, no they didn't "know a little something about these coveted WR's." None were considered 1st round talents. The Bills tried to trade back into the 1st round to get Devon Thomas with the Giants but the deal fell through. Thomas was gone when the Bills picked which is why they drafted James Hardy. Did you feel the Bills also "knew something" when Hardy pulled a gun on his father. I have read that Hardy is struggling in camp. Stop trying to justify the Bills as being smarter than the rest of the league at this point...your talking out of your butt. :angry:

Pot...meet kettle.

I think Levy had a big impact the previous two years. This year the draft reverted to the Donahoe years where we drafted gimmicks and raw talent over intelligence and character. McKelvin and Hardy can't seem to get out of their own way so far. At least it sounds like Fine is doing well and Corner might be a dime guy.

Any front office can get duped if they don't vet out these players all the way. A shot of pain medication and anti-inflamitory in just the right spot can keep a guy looking clean and out of pain long enough for a pro day or combine. I also have pegged Hardy as an injury risk since day 1. There is a reason you don't see his build out there on the field very often. He is a basketball player and unless his body is able to put on 20 lbs in the right spots, the best you can hope for is that he doesn't take many big hits. On a physical basis alone I would have passed. When you throw in his personal life and mental ability, I am guessing the Bills might sign a veteran WR by the end of September to be a #3.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

They suck they suck they suck!!!

:angry:

Ok, I said it so none of the idiots on the board need to anymore.

Yea, Len Pasquerelli who reported the trade attempt has no credibility. :angry:

He reported that the Bills tried to trade back into the 1st round to get a WR, and specifically Devin Thomas? Link?

And the Steelers were going to take Hardy with their 1st round pick, until Rashard Mendenhall fell into their laps. What does it all mean? Nothing until they start playing. But I'm happy the Bills took Hardy. He'll present matchup problems in short order.