The Official @#$% Peters and Favre Thread

H2o

Almost every single thread turns into Peters and Favre around here. I just want to be the first to start a thread and say enough already. I'm tired of hearing about and talking about both of them. Let them go take a long walk off of a short pier holding hands for all I care. The sad thing is, it will still continue :cry:

Almost every single thread turns into Peters and Favre around here. I just want to be the first to start a thread and say enough already. I'm tired of hearing about and talking about both of them. Let them go take a long walk off of a short pier holding hands for all I care. The sad thing is, it will still continue :cry:

It's not just here either. ESPN and the NFL Network are doing the same thing. As if ESPN wasn't already almost unwatchable.

I agree completely!

The old man legend needs to go home. The young hotshot needs to get his ass on the field. NFL network needs to stop showing that 10 second clip of Fav-ruh backing out of his driveway over and over again like it's a national security issue.

I think everyone should start a thread saying this is enough.

Yeah, but this an official one...

One note on the whole Favre saga. Once Favre is finally traded, I think Rodgers should change his number to 4, just to rub some salt in the wound. That would just be awesome....

One note on the whole Favre saga. Once Favre is finally traded, I think Rodgers should change his number to 4, just to rub some salt in the wound. That would just be awesome....

That avatar is awesome! And very fitting for this thread and TSW in general.

Yes that would be awesome :thumbsup: I'm just flat out sick of hearing and talking about either of these douche nozzles.

Almost every single thread turns into Peters and Favre around here. I just want to be the first to start a thread and say enough already. I'm tired of hearing about and talking about both of them. Let them go take a long walk off of a short pier holding hands for all I care. The sad thing is, it will still continue :thumbsup:

Yeah, but to you shrewd minded ones, there's usually a clue that that's what that thread is going to be about, right?

So if someone handed you a gun and told you that it was loaded and to be careful and not pull the trigger and you blew your brains out accidentally because you put it to your head and pulled the trigger, whose fault would it be?

What, you love torment so much and have so little self discipline that you have no choice but to do what you say you hate?

Couldn't agree more. I was watching NFL Network air their Top 10 Most Feared Tacklers about an hour ago. I saw Atwater at #9 and that was it....they cut out the rest of the show for more favre coverage. then they expanded Total Access to 2 hours for tonight...and lately they've spent well over half of each show on the Favre front

Couldn't agree more. I was watching NFL Network air their Top 10 Most Feared Tacklers about an hour ago. I saw Atwater at #9 and that was it....they cut out the rest of the show for more favre coverage. then they expanded Total Access to 2 hours for tonight...and lately they've spent well over half of each show on the Favre front

Did they bring Madden on to conduct all that. LOL

http://www.bangcartoon.com/2007/oldflame.htm