a great pic

ch19079

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

brady is overrated?

on what grounds? Go ahead - entrall me with your acumen.

76282[/snapback]

Yeah...I agree. How can anyone say he's overrated? What's he done in his short time in the league is pretty much without equal. Is he spectacular? No. But damn, he's solid and rarely makes a mistake.

Brady is queen of the dink pass... don't you forget it!

76287[/snapback]

If thats all he did to win 2 Super Bowls, why doesnt everyone do it and more importantly why then couldnt anyone stop it?

Hopefully other teams are like you and keep chalking the Pats success to luck or what not. Their complacency will keep them from ever improving.

meaning?

76323[/snapback]

he has been compared, several times to montana. (by nfl network people). and they say 2 SB rings and 2 SB MVPs have him in the top 3 best QB ever. WTF.

how many times have you heard... he reminds me of montana.???

or if he gets 3 SB wins in 3 years, even montana never got that.

or, (usually from madden) you have to put him up there with the top QBs ever.

any time you are talked about as potentially the best QB of all time (mainly cus your team keeps winning by 3 points), you are over rated. hes very good, but not great.

hes not the best QB in the league, and NOT THE BEST EVER IN THE NFL.

20 strait wins is VERY VERY VERY IMPRESSIVE. but he gets WAY to much credit for it.

they say the QB takes to much credit and to much blame. they are right.

i remember how Ty Law deserved the SB MVP TWICE. there D had 70% to do with there past wins. brady has improved alot since his first year, and does have good pocket awareness, OK, but if he wasnt in NE, he would not be nearly as good as everyone thinks he is.

he has been compared, several times to montana. (by nfl network people). and they say 2 SB rings and 2 SB MVPs have him in the top 3 best QB ever. WTF.

how many times have you heard... he reminds me of montana.???

or if he gets 3 SB wins in 3 years, even montana never got that.

or, (usually from madden) you have to put him up there with the top QBs ever.

any time you are talked about as potentially the best QB of all time (mainly cus your team keeps winning by 3 points), you are over rated. hes very good, but not great.

20 strait wins is VERY VERY VERY IMPRESSIVE. but he gets WAY to much credit for it.

they say the QB takes to much credit and to much blame. they are right.

i remember how Ty Law deserved the SB MVP TWICE. there D had 70% to do with there past wins. brady has improved alot since his first year, and does have good pocket awareness, OK, but if he wasnt in NE, he would not be nearly as good as everyone thinks he is.

76353[/snapback]

That's great and all, but your post stated he was "overrated", not "not as good as Joe Montana".

20 strait wins is VERY IMPRESSIVE. but he gets WAY to much credit for it.

-----------------

so who is the best QB in the league?

Peyton? Brady has beat him 3 times during the 20 game streak. No SB rings

Culpepper? Doesn't hurt to have Randy friggin Moss to throw to

McNair? What has he done this year. No SB rings.

Tom Brady is by far the best QB in the league. The best. And I hate the Pats.