NFL IR continues to climb

1.Daniel Sepulveda, the starting Punter for the Pittsburgh Steelers is out for the season with a torn ACL in his right leg.

2.Reggie Ball, a WR for the Detroit Lions joined the list with a right knee injury.

3.Torrie Cox, CB for Tampa Bay has once again needing season ending ACL surgery.

4.Von Hutchins, newly aquired CB for the Atlanta Falcons is needing season ending foot surgery to repair the broken right foot from Monday's practice.

5.Shaun Bodiford, WR for the Packers is needing back surgery.

6.DeMario Pressley, DE for the New Orleans Saints is needing foot surgery.

1.Daniel Sepulveda, the starting Punter for the Pittsburgh Steelers is out for the season with a torn ACL in his right leg.

2.Reggie Ball, a WR for the Detroit Lions joined the list with a right knee injury.

3.Torrie Cox, CB for Tampa Bay has once again needing season ending ACL surgery.

4.Von Hutchins, newly aquired CB for the Atlanta Falcons is needing season ending foot surgery to repair the broken right foot from Monday's practice.

5.Shaun Bodiford, WR for the Packers is needing back surgery.

6.DeMario Pressley, DE for the New Orleans Saints is needing foot surgery.

Well-paid millionaires not getting in shape?

I wouldn't be so harsh. More likely I'd say that it's a hard way to make an easy living.

:rolleyes:

CIN signed their FB, Jeremi Johnson, to the highest NFL FB contract prior to last season. So he shows up grossly overweight, to the point that they put him on the PUP list. Bonus check already cashed, of course.

It's all about the Benjamins...

Why can't some of these happen to the other AFC east teams?

We had more than our share of IR events last year. It's time for some other team to get cursed.

I know with Patriots* it is because Kraft* sold his soul* to the devil but the other teams I am not sure.

Daniel Sepulveda is a big, big loss for the Steelers.

Can someone explain to me how a punter can tear their ACL in training camp? I don't know much about that injury, so maybe I incorrectly assumed you couldn't tear it by catching a ball, taking three steps, and kicking the ball. (Check that; it seems like he tore it playing pickup basketball last year, and he just re-injured it. Terrible break for them.)

Ju-ju? My gf says that and it's from Grey's Anatomy. Are you kidding me?

Actually, it's from a cartoon called "Tak". My 2 year old watches it and he has a PS2 game that he plays all of the time called "Tak: And the Great Ju-Ju Challenge".

Never watched that show in my life. It's a lot older then grey's anatomy. Hell, I've seen it on 70's show, Seinfeld and I'm sure there are others.

The first time I ever heard that word was from an episode of Cheers.