LOL, Even McCargo and the Team disagree with those of you that think M

Oh the irony!

http://www.buffalonews.com/sports/billsnfl/story/403072.html

Bill Kollar (OL Coach):

“Without a doubt, he’s got the ability,” said Bills defensive line coach Bill Kollar. “What’s got to happen is he’s got to decide that it means so much to him that he’s going to take that next step.”

We are hoping like hell that he can take that next step and play like we hoped he’d be able to play when we drafted him,” Kollar said.

“He got it down, so that shows something,” Kollar said. “But you’ve got to want it. It’s too hard at the defensive line position. If you don’t really want it, it’s too hard to get it done. We’re just hoping that he’s in that mode, ‘I’m going to do whatever it takes.’ ”

“You saw plays last year that he made,” Kollar said. “But he’s nowhere near as consistent as you want or didn’t make as many as he’d like to make.”

McCargo himself:

“I’ve got no excuses this year,” McCargo said. “I’ve got to go out there and get it. I’ve got to go out there and prove why they drafted me. I’ve got to go out there and play.”

I’ve just got to figure out the transition [to the pros],” McCargo said. “I still feel like in college I was so much quicker. I feel like I’ve slowed down a step. So I have to figure out what happened. I’ve got to find that this year. When I get that back, I’ll definitely make a lot more plays.”

Yeah, that sure sounds like someone that many here say the exact opposite about. And then you have the audacity to challenge anyone saying the opposite, call them names, and tell us that we don't know what we're talking about.

That's part of the humor here, using the opinions of the same "experts" that many of you clowns rely on to refute your own statements. LOL

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, that sure sounds like someone that many here say the exact opposite about. And then you have the audacity to challenge anyone saying the opposite, call them names, and tell us that we don't know what we're talking about.

That's part of the humor here, using the opinions of the same "experts" that many of you clowns rely on to refute your own statements. LOL

I don't follow you enough to know, so please help me out here. WTF is your point?

McCargo hasn't lived up to expectations.

Coaches say it's put up or shut up time.

McCargo agrees.

Shirley I'm missing something.

I don't follow you enough to know, so please help me out here. WTF is your point?

McCargo agrees.

+1

Oh the irony!

http://www.buffalonews.com/sports/billsnfl/story/403072.html

Bill Kollar (OL Coach):

“Without a doubt, he’s got the ability,” said Bills defensive line coach Bill Kollar. “What’s got to happen is he’s got to decide that it means so much to him that he’s going to take that next step.”

We are hoping like hell that he can take that next step and play like we hoped he’d be able to play when we drafted him,” Kollar said.

“He got it down, so that shows something,” Kollar said. “But you’ve got to want it. It’s too hard at the defensive line position. If you don’t really want it, it’s too hard to get it done. We’re just hoping that he’s in that mode, ‘I’m going to do whatever it takes.’ ”

“You saw plays last year that he made,” Kollar said. “But he’s nowhere near as consistent as you want or didn’t make as many as he’d like to make.”

McCargo himself:

“I’ve got no excuses this year,” McCargo said. “I’ve got to go out there and get it. I’ve got to go out there and prove why they drafted me. I’ve got to go out there and play.”

I’ve just got to figure out the transition [to the pros],” McCargo said. “I still feel like in college I was so much quicker. I feel like I’ve slowed down a step. So I have to figure out what happened. I’ve got to find that this year. When I get that back, I’ll definitely make a lot more plays.”

Very refreshing to read something like this.

McCargo agrees.

May be I can help.

I think what krazy meant to say was, "nah-nah-nah-nah-nah The Bills are gonna suck and I told you so!"

When a player is described as having the "physical ability" but needs to "want it" this is tantamount to saying the player stinks. Remember Mike Williams. Not a good sign. :D

Is there any player over the past eight drafts, that Buffalo traded up for and panned out?

When I say panned out, I mean the player not only has performed as expected where drafted, but outperformed the

slot taken as to without question, justify giving up an additional pick.

<_<

Is there any player over the past eight drafts, that Buffalo traded up for and panned out?

When I say panned out, I mean the player not only has performed as expected where drafted, but outperformed the

slot taken as to without question, justify giving up an additional pick.

:D

Poz? May be?

When a player is described as having the "physical ability" but needs to "want it" this is tantamount to saying the player stinks. Remember Mike Williams. Not a good sign. :rolleyes:

You're a great addition to the board. Keep the insightful posts coming....

Man ive been saying it for weeks now, if Marcus Stroud can have a nice season like he has had before with the Jags, I see no reason for McCargo along with the other DT's to be effective. You know darn well Stroud will get all the double teams. So really McCargo should be blocked man to man, and to be honest I think he will hold his own and have a stellar season.

if krazykat gets to keep posting, ill keep upping my post count too.

Dunno about my post count, but I'm seriously considering upping my alcohol intake ...