WTF is Mickey Spagnola getting at here?

So to me, the Cowboys are extremely lucky to have such a level-headed leader with the presence of mind to understand the huge responsibility he has as quarterback of the Dallas Cowboys - not to be compared to being the quarterback of, say, the Buffalo Bills - yet still enjoy enough of his life not to become totally imprisoned by his own sudden fame.

Hey M-I-C-K-E-Y..... :fyou!!!

a slap in the face of every Bills fan

Romo has been a turnover machine. The Bills would have replaced him twice by now

Don't know if you guys heard/saw the Bill Parcells interview on HBO's "Real Sports" this month. There has probably already been a thread about it, but, what the hell? I was kind of surprised to hear Parcells speak so frankly about Romo. He said Romos' bobble at the end of the playoff game two years ago, was what made him retire from coaching. I don't know that he blamed Romo so much, (as just, like Marv said when he hung it up) but meant you start to feel the pain of the losses more than the joy of the victories after a while. But, the way he put it (I am paraphrasing a bit): "you mean to tell me, the QB can't execute one of the most basic plays in all of football? That was the final straw for me..." Classic...I bet it wiped that stupid fuggin' smile off of Romo's face for a split second.... :lol:

The guy is simply saying that a Dullassed QB is under a bigger microscope because it's a bigger market and much larger fan base. He's right. Bills fans are no less rabid it's just a much smaller fishbowl for the QB. I also think the people of Buffalo are nicer than the Dullassed Cowpies.

If I were a Cowboys fan, I'd spend the rest of my life making fun of the Buffalo Bills.

And so would 99.999% of you.

F#$%#$%#$%#!!!!!

I hate that monday night football game. that was redemtion.. turned around and shoved up our collective @##$. only way we can get redemtion now is if the cowboys go 18-0 and we beat them in the super bowl. that's the only way out.

If I were a Cowboys fan, I'd spend the rest of my life making fun of the Buffalo Bills.

And so would 99.999% of you.

Yeah, maybe. But I'm a Bills fan, so I'll make fun of their QB who ehem....ehhhhhem.... chokes at the most wonderful time of the year. I'll make fun of their owner who looks like a troll, minus the pink frizzy hair. I'll make fun of their aging WR who's thinking of the best way he can throw his playoff choking QB under the bus. I'll make fun of their coach who.......uh, wait........... I like Wade, he's alright in my book. But :P the rest of'm.