Why was I born thirty years to Early

plenzmd1

So, i am reading on another board when this thread comes up.

http://willdo.philadelphiaweekly.com/archi..._teenparen.html

Above are the mugshots of Lynne Long (left) and Angela Honeycutt, who were charged yesterday with several crimes stemming from a sleepover at Long's house in Lower Makefield. Honeycutt allegedly had sex with a 15-year-old in the shower while Long encouraged other kids there to listen in.

The woman, a friend of the mother whose son hosted the April 11 party, allegedly talked sex with the boys and kissed a 15-year-old boy before saying, “Who wants to take a shower?”

She then had intercourse with the teen in the shower and later engaged in sexual acts with a 14-year-old boy in the shower, police said.

All the while, the homeowner and mother of the party's host was listening with some of the boys — ages 14 to 16 — to the moaning in the bathroom, police said. The mother allegedly told the boys, “You can't tell anyone.”

They're both charged with a litany of crimes, as you might've be able to guess. Conversations involving the word MILF are at present up 900 percent in the area.

So, where the hell were these kind women in 1977!!! Or, is it just a reflection of our victim society that they are reported to the authorities now, and back then we were smart(by we i meant our generation in the whole, unfortunately I never had anything to report) and kept our mouths shut, and just "gave five" to our buddies?

And before anybody writes how scarred these kids will be, I am not buying it. Now, the kids who have these two as Moms, yeah they are scarred!!

Did anybody look at the pics? Low grade poontang isn't that tough to score, even as a 14 year old.

I agree I wouldn't stick your Richard in them. They're dumb as hell too. A one on one relationship is hard enough for them to keep quiet. A whole group of guys is just asking for trouble

Good grief. :thumbsup:

If I was in the shower and turned around and saw one of those mugs, I'd feel the urge to...

... take a shower immediately.

So all-in-all I suppose it could have been worse.

At 14 I would probably have jumped Angela Lansbury with a cheese grater lodged between her legs.

Teacher= 4/10 + 1 point for power trip + 1 point for wrongness + 1 point for voyeurs + 2 points for raging hormones = 9/10 and job well done.

At 14 I would probably have jumped Angela Lansbury with a cheese grater lodged between her legs.

Teacher= 4/10 + 1 point for power trip + 1 point for wrongness + 1 point for voyeurs + 2 points for raging hormones = 9/10 and job well done.

Hey Angela wasn't half bad once upon a time. Even when I was 14, she was probably better looking than these two...dunno about the cheese grater thing, tho'. Maybe in a reeeeeal dry stretch... :rolleyes:

I must confess, I did sort of have a "thing" for my Junior High Art teacher. :blush: (She was way better looking than Honeybutt). Sadly, she happened to be a Sister. Of the Roman Catholic variety. Not too sure how well that would have gone over. :blink:

Hey Angela wasn't half bad once upon a time. Even when I was 14, she was probably better looking than these two...dunno about the cheese grater thing, tho'. Maybe in a reeeeeal dry stretch... :rolleyes:

I must confess, I did sort of have a "thing" for my Junior High Art teacher. :blush: (She was way better looking than Honeybutt). Sadly, she happened to be a Sister. Of the Roman Catholic variety. Not too sure how well that would have gone over. :blink:

I was next to in love with my 11th grade English teacher. She was from Chicago, went to the University of Wisconsin (my favorite college football team), was a huge baseball fan, was like 24-25 at the time, and is hot to boot. What more could you ask for? Of course every other male in all her classes felt the same way, but good god if she ever approached me in the shower. :w00t:

That is the funniest/most disturbing thing I've read here.

You REALLY don't want to piss off her husband! :w00t:

BTW, my typing teacher in 10th grade, I can't remember her name or her face, but she had the most memorable jugs I've ever seen.

Steely r u still in mourning over Carlin?? I have watched every single thing of his on youtube since....