NEW SPORTS CARD & MEMORIBILIA STORE OPEN

I just opened up a sports card and memoribila store with my brother. It's called Center Ice Sports Cards & Memoribilia.. We are located at 2480 Niagara Falls Blvd. You can search us on ebay under the same store name.. If you have any sports memoribilia needs or wishes we are happy to help hunt them down or we may already have them.. STOP BY AND SAY HI!!

I just opened up a sports card and memoribila store with my brother. It's called Center Ice Sports Cards & Memoribilia.. We are located at 2480 Niagara Falls Blvd. You can search us on ebay under the same store name.. If you have any sports memoribilia needs or wishes we are happy to help hunt them down or we may already have them.. STOP BY AND SAY HI!!

I am a big Bills card collector...I will be sure to stop by next time I am home...where on Niagra Falls Blvd are you located?

I will be sure to check your Ebay store too. It does me good to hear of a card shop opening, rather than closing. Here in Austin, at one time, we had about 12 shops. Now we are down to two. One is so far away, and closes too early for me to get there, and the other, is a real nice shop, with great selection and fair prices, but the guy who runs it is a majar a-hole. I haven't baught anything from him in years. Good luck!

You're 2.0 miles from my house. I gotta say you have to have pretty big balls to open a shop like that. I really wish you good luck!

If you need any stock from 1980-91.....I think I have enough for you to start an extra wing!

My parents moved 4 years ago and I cleaned out my collection and just kept the decent cards and unopened boxes. I gave away 150,000 commons I think. All of Buffalo was graced with Steve Balboni, Steve Deberg, Steve Duchesne and Steve Kerr.

I may just have to stop in when I come up for the opener.