Who is Frank Wilson?

Spun

I guess I got to the party late...the link is to an article about the NHL Winter Classic, no mention of Frank Wilson...what is the story?

Last paragraph:

Last Jan. 1 in the first Winter Classic, the Pittsburgh Penguins beat the Buffalo Sabres 2-1 in a shootout in Buffalo, N.Y., before a record crowd of 71,217 at Frank Wilson Stadium. On Nov. 22, 2003, the Edmonton Oilers and the Montreal Canadiens played the NHL's first regular-season game outdoors. The Canadiens beat the Oilers 4-3 in front of 57,167 fans in Edmonton in what was dubbed the Heritage Classic.

Last paragraph:

Last Jan. 1 in the first Winter Classic, the Pittsburgh Penguins beat the Buffalo Sabres 2-1 in a shootout in Buffalo, N.Y., before a record crowd of 71,217 at Frank Wilson Stadium. On Nov. 22, 2003, the Edmonton Oilers and the Montreal Canadiens played the NHL's first regular-season game outdoors. The Canadiens beat the Oilers 4-3 in front of 57,167 fans in Edmonton in what was dubbed the Heritage Classic.

Oh, thanks! I guess the Evalyn Wood speed reading class I took didn't cover all the details! :devil:

You didn't know about Frank? Ralphs evil twin brother, the one who is cheap, and is trying to get the Bills out of Buffalo? He looks identical to Ralph but has a long curly moustache and wears a cape

Professor Hinkle from Frosty the Snowman?

You didn't know about Frank? Ralphs evil twin brother, the one who is cheap, and is trying to get the Bills out of Buffalo? He looks identical to Ralph but has a long curly moustache and wears a cape

No, NO! Frank has a goatee and wears a red shirt. Get your sh-- together man!

I am not cheap...and I have shaved my moustache