Just when things couldn't get any worse for the fish

Some of the comments underneith are classic:

By Perfect

July 15, 2008 10:39 PM | Link to this

I guess that makes him Curly. I can’t imagine a more perfect story right before training camp for the next stiff, non-NFL caliber QB they’re going to roll out there. The only way to make that more perfect would have been if the back swing of the ax had hit Moe (Ricky Williams) in the face.

By tarniman July 16, 2008 12:15 AM | Link to this

Why the F**k are they cutting firewood in the middle of summer—he could have very easily ended his sorry career for good

I don't think losing out on having a McCown be your starting QB makes anything "worse", unless that means Beck is now named the starter without having to compete with Henne

EDIT - Wow, it is sad to look at that list and realise that that is the QB depth chart in Miami right now. Personally to me this doesn't matter, even with McCown as the starter, I really don't see their QB position as a strength

I don't think losing out on having a McCown be your starting QB makes anything "worse", unless that means Beck is now named the starter without having to compete with Henne

EDIT - Wow, it is sad to look at that list and realise that that is the QB depth chart in Miami right now. Personally to me this doesn't matter, even with McCown as the starter, I really don't see their QB position as a strength

Not to worry. The Fins "improved much more" than the Bills did over the off-season in other areas. They won't need a QB.

Yea, but anything to hurt the phins is welcome news to me. The only thing that has made this playoff drought somewhat bearable has been the downward spiral of the fish

I bet the phish wish they had the chroise!!!

Don't you mean, still "had" the chroise? They made the unfortunate mistake of letting Hamdan go and it's been downhill ever since! Beware the power of chroise....

Yea, but anything to hurt the phins is welcome news to me. The only thing that has made this playoff drought somewhat bearable has been the downward spiral of the fish

But my view of it was that its a wash, having him play and having him not play is not going to hurt the team anymore or any less.

Some of the comments underneith are classic:

Why the F**k are they cutting firewood in the middle of summer—he could have very easily ended his sorry career for good

Well, it's not out of the question to cut firewood in summer. Campfires... storing up for winter... With energy costs the way they are, wood is going for ~ $220/cord in this area, and that'll only get higher once fall/winter hit. Even in Texas, it gets cold.

Thing is, why the !@#$ didn't they invest in a woodsplitter? About $800 will get you a nice 8HP model from Harbor Freight (last I checked). Beats the crap out of splitting with an ax, I'll tell ya... safer too.

He is holding the wood, his brother swings an axe, misses and all Josh gets is six stitches ? :devil:

Yeah, if it had been my finger that was hit, Luke would have needed about 40 stitches in his face.

Thing is, why the !@#$ didn't they invest in a woodsplitter? About $800 will get you a nice 8HP model from Harbor Freight (last I checked). Beats the crap out of splitting with an ax, I'll tell ya... safer too.

That would get them in trouble with Big Al...carbon footprint.