My (Very Realistic) Season Prediction

VS SEATTLE - The crowd is jumping and the stadium is as loud as the Dallas game. The Seahawks are used to this. We know we need to start this season on the right foot. Low scoring game but we Seattle wins it by a hair. 20-17 L

At JAX- Revenge of Stroud. The Jags are a powerhouse team. We are a year away from becoming what they were last year. Jags win it 24 - 14 L

VS OAKLAND - The fans think this is a sure win but it turns out alot like the Vikings game 2 years back. Russel isnt experienced enough and the Bills win it. 17-13 W

AT ST.LOUIS - This is Edwards coming out game of the season. Very good game for our team as Edwards throws for 3 TD passes. 28 - 14 W

AT ARIZONA - This looks like a W on paper but it is much tougher than expected. We win W

BYE - ZzZZZzZZZZzZZZZ

VS CHARGERS - The Chargers run us over even though we have had so much studying on them. Chargers 27 - 16 L

AT MIAMI - The Dolphins still arent tough enough to beat the Bills. Trent has a good game. Bills win 21-9 W

VS NY - The Jets are being over-hyped IMO but still a great game at the Ralph. The Jets win with a last second field goal. Jets 17-14 L

AT NEW ENGLAND - We arent elite in the East yet. Patriots run us over 31-14 L

VS CLEVELAND - The win I want the most - We do not get. Cleveland ruins our MNF night by a hair. Browns 27-23 L

AT KANSAS CITY - We have this even if they have a crowd like ours. Bills win 20-10 W

VS SAN FRAN - Back on track - We beat the 49ers. Clements revenge game! Bills 16 - 7 W

VS MIAMI - We need to show Toronto a good time. Bills come on top as Trent has another fun day with the Defense. Bills win it 34 - 17 W

AT NY- Wow. A 4 game win streak! Bills win with a bunch of FGs - 19 - 13 W

AT DENVER - Elam is gone. Thank god. But we still lose... :ph34r:. Denver tops us in a close one. 20-17 L

VS NEW ENGLAND - Who knows whats gonna be happening when this game rolls around. I say we lose this game, but not by much. L

Final record: 8-8

But I really think we can go 10-6

What do you think?

What do you think?

You've got all the bases covered. In your previous posts since you joined a few days ago, you have predicted 9-7 and 11-5 to go along with 8-8 & 10-6(above). Can you be sold on 7-9, 6-10 or 12-4. :ph34r:<_<

VS SEATTLE - The crowd is jumping and the stadium is as loud as the Dallas game. The Seahawks are used to this. We know we need to start this season on the right foot. Low scoring game but we Seattle wins it by a hair. 20-17 L

Seriously? We lose because they're used to loud crowds? NO. This is a win, for sure.

At JAX- Revenge of Stroud. The Jags are a powerhouse team. We are a year away from becoming what they were last year. Jags win it 24 - 14 L

Most likely.

VS OAKLAND - The fans think this is a sure win but it turns out alot like the Vikings game 2 years back. Russel isnt experienced enough and the Bills win it. 17-13 W

Def a Bills win. I wouldn't be pleased if we scored less than 30 points though.

AT ST.LOUIS - This is Edwards coming out game of the season. Very good game for our team as Edwards throws for 3 TD passes. 28 - 14 W

Yes.

AT ARIZONA - This looks like a W on paper but it is much tougher than expected. The Cardinals upset us 17-10. L

Absolutely not. Their offense will look like deer in headlights. There are very few NFC defenses that play with the tenacity we'll field this year. Mark my words.

BYE - ZzZZZzZZZZzZZZZ

VS CHARGERS - The Chargers run us over even though we have had so much studying on them. Chargers 27 - 16 L

Tough game for sure. A loss wouldn't ruin my week.

AT MIAMI - The Dolphins still arent tough enough to beat the Bills. Trent has a good game. Bills win 21-9 W

Won't even be close.

VS NY - The Jets are being over-hyped IMO but still a great game at the Ralph. The Jets win with a last second field goal. Jets 17-14 L

Are you high?

See SD.

VS CLEVELAND - The win I want the most - We do not get. Cleveland ruins our MNF night by a hair. Browns 27-23 L

This one goes either way. My money's on the Bills. Cleveland will have lost their luster from last season by this point, Buffalo will be looking to avenge the Dallas fiasco and will be coming off either a loss to NE or they'll be riding high from their first win against the Patriots since 03. Either way, game- Bills.

AT KANSAS CITY - We have this even if they have a crowd like ours. Bills win 20-10 W

No contest.

VS SAN FRAN - Back on track - We beat the 49ers. Clements revenge game! Bills 16 - 7 W

Great opportunity for our second-stringers to get some time.

VS MIAMI - We need to show Toronto a good time. Bills come on top as Trent has another fun day with the Defense. Bills win it 34 - 17 W

We will squash them into the Earth.

NY's wheels have come off, Buffalo's thinking playoffs. Bills win, Bills win.

AT DENVER - Elam is gone. Thank god. But we still lose... :ph34r:. Denver tops us in a close one. 20-17 L

This one goes either way. A loss can be swallowed, but we'll have to see where each team is this late in the season.

VS NEW ENGLAND - Who knows whats gonna be happening when this game rolls around. I say we lose this game, but not by much. L

I get butterflies just thinking of the implications of this game. AFC East Championship anyone?

What do you think?

I love how being a Bills fan means "realistic" is synomous with "pessimistic."

AT ARIZONA - This looks like a W on paper but it is much tougher than expected. We win W

BYE - ZzZZZzZZZZzZZZZ

What do you think?

7-8 wins and the fans want Jauron's head on a platter. Nice guys finish last.

BYE - ZzZZZzZZZZzZZZZ

What do you think?

What's with the revenge games? I don't think Nate has a problem with the Bills, he left on his own, and Marcus, again, don't think that he has any problems with the Jags.

-I think we win this one 24-17

-Sounds about right

-I think we'll win by a lot more than 4 points

-I think we win regardless if it's Warner or Leinart

BYE - ZzZZZzZZZZzZZZZ

J-E-T-S JETS, JETS, JETS!!! S-U-C-K SUCK, SUCK, SUCK!!! The Jets don't have a reliable QB. Pennington's arm is shot and Clemens is still an unknown. I'd say we win this one 21-13.

-We'll give NE a harder time this year compared to last year, but not enough to beat them just yet.

-Agreed

AT DENVER - Elam is gone. Thank god. But we still lose... . Denver tops us in a close one. 20-17 L

-I think we'll beat them this time around, no last second FG.

My prediction is 11-5. I think we can finish anywhere between 10-6 and 12-4. I just worry about Jauron getting this team well prepared to start the season. So far 2 seasons under Jauron with both slow starts. If we're not at least 10-6, then it's time to can Jauron.

My prediction is 11-5. I think we can finish anywhere between 10-6 and 12-4. I just worry about Jauron getting this team well prepared to start the season. So far 2 seasons under Jauron with both slow starts. If we're not at least 10-6, then it's time to can Jauron.

Yeah. Let's start from scratch again.

I won't predict games because that's pure guessing but you have to think that the D will be much improved and the O slightly improved (barring trouble with Peters)- so if the special teams can equal last years then 9-7 to 10-6

I went through the schedule and gave them a W for each game they realistically COULD win. I had them finishing at 11-5.

I went through the schedule and gave them a L for each game they realistically COULD lose. I had them finishing at 5-11.

Realistically, they will be somewhere in between.

I went through the schedule and gave them a W for each game they realistically COULD win. I had them finishing at 11-5.

I went through the schedule and gave them a L for each game they realistically COULD lose. I had them finishing at 5-11.

Realistically, they will be somewhere in between.

so 11-5 = 6 divided by 2 is 3 + 5 = 8-8 :ph34r: