This year, the real roadtrips begin...

I want to attend at least one AWAY game a season

Last year I went to Cleveland to see our Bills get shut out

Kinda sucked...but seriously...our fans were louder than theirs which was awesome. The stadium was empty also.

This year... there isn't one team in a 300 mile radius of Buffalo except Toronto which is sorta a home game

What game(s) do you want to attend this year?

This year may have to be the Jets for me :thumbsup:

I just booked my Denver ticket...$178 from Portland, OR. Unbelievable price that seemed like it was just that night! Late December game in the Rockies is gonna be awesome.

I would love to go to that one also, but Arizona might be my best bet for a road trip.

Come to the opener with us!

That would be awesome, but with where I work (as you know!), it is pretty difficult for me to take more than a day or two off, between September and June. September is a particularly grueling month here. I could go home for a pre-seaon game (no thanks, I would rather go watch them at training camp again this year!), or possibly, the 49'ers or Patriots game.

Looking into the KC game with my dad this year. Always wanted to see a game at Arrowhead, so this year's the year. Timing kind of sucks considering it's also the week before Thanksgiving, but what can you do? Also trying to head up for the opener and maybe the Browns game. Man, I can't wait for the season to arrive.....

I should be booking my flight for Jacksonville by the end of the week. Sadly, that'll probably be the only game I attend this year, after having season tickets for the last 4.

I'm also planning to go to the Bills' game in Jacksonville oops, I meant Tampa Bay - the one on February 1, 2009!!!

19 & 0 baby!!! <_<

GO BILLSSS!!!!

Posluszny!!!!! :ph34r:

I live on Long Island so every home game is a "road trip" for me.

I'll be in Buffalo for at least 4 games: Seahawks, Jets, Browns, San Francisco

I'll be at Giants Stadium for the other Jets game.

I'm hoping to go to Jacksonville for the Jags game but I'm not sure yet.

I've always wanted to go to an away game, all decked out in my Bills gear, yelling, just to see how badly I get heckled... or killed.

It is a blast being the away team's fan. Especially if you are with a group of friends. Just do'nt get in anyone's face and you'll live.

I am so hoping I can go to the Arizona game. Wanted to go to Denver but it's too close to Christmas.

It is a blast being the away team's fan. Especially if you are with a group of friends. Just do'nt get in anyone's face and you'll live.

I am so hoping I can go to the Arizona game. Wanted to go to Denver but it's too close to Christmas.

I have to concur with my buddy Mark here, the Raiders game @ the Oakland Colisseum a couple years back was freakin' awesome. And we survived...

I want to attend at least one AWAY game a season

Last year I went to Cleveland to see our Bills get shut out

Kinda sucked...but seriously...our fans were louder than theirs which was awesome. The stadium was empty also.

This year... there isn't one team in a 300 mile radius of Buffalo except Toronto which is sorta a home game

What game(s) do you want to attend this year?

This year may have to be the Jets for me :thumbsup:

I live in Connecticut so I always try to get to at least 1 Pats* or Jets games, not too bad being the 'outsider' a little heckling, but usually just good banter!

Dan

I live in Connecticut so I always try to get to at least 1 Pats* or Jets games, not too bad being the 'outsider' a little heckling, but usually just good banter!

Dan

I live in Boston now, so when Pats* fans get a little too out of hand I just tell them "I got a hand signal you can videotape..." followed by the finger.