WOO HOO! The Season Tickets are HERE!!!

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cool if you got yours than I should be getting mine soon from stub hub for the home opener.

My thoughts exactly. I am owed StubHub tickets for the Seattle and Cleveland games.

If theres a better feeling in the world then when I opened the mailbox today, I'm not sure what it is.

Yesterday when I got home, I had both my season tickets and my tax rebate check from the feds. It will be tough for the USPS to top that.

Yesterday when I got home, I had both my season tickets and my tax rebate check from the feds. It will be tough for the USPS to top that.

Well......I got my tickets and a bunch of Bills football cards from Bob Lamb. Thanx! Bob. :unsure:

Here's the complete list ... for anyone who wishes to apply the observations below to the picture-on-the-ticket mojo regression model. Remember to adjust the model for irony, the BFPI (Bills Fan Pain Index), and to trim 2.5% of the observations to minimize the disproportionate effects of both the sublime and the ridiculous:

-

Lions (pre-season) - Jason Peters

Seahawks (season opener) Aaron Schobel

Raiders - Bruce

Chargers - Marshawn (shown in uni, not county jail orange jumpsuit)

Jets - Trent

Browns - Lee Evans

49'ers - Donte (in a throwback uni)

Dolphins - Communist bastards stole the Miami game

Patriots* - Chris Kelsay

-

Ah! That explains the only non-current Bill on the tix. Wall Day!

Dammit! I haven't got mine yet. No fair! :lol:

Haven't received mine yet either but I think they come from a different printer for Canadian STH.....however I did receive my new Buffalo Bills Draft tap for my kegerator today...woo hoo!

GO BILLS!

Another sign that the 2008 Buffalo Bills season is approaching, I opened up my mailbox today and found a Priority Mail package from the Buffalo Bills. My Season Tickets are here already! They look pretty sharp this year! :lol: They aren't in the usual booklet that we have been getting. It's kinda like a pamphlet, but it's still cool. Each ticket has a player at the top. The following players are on the tickets this year.... Bruce Smith, Aaron Schobel, Jason Peters, Marshawn Lynch, Lee Evans, Trent Edwards, Donte Whitner, Chris Kelsay.

Got mine today...can't wait for the opener!!!