I used to think Lynch supporters were bad but then...

until I checked out the Denver Bronco's board and saw the Brandon Marshall apologists! Holy sh--! Say what you want about Lynch but at least he's not violent. This Marshall kids sounds like he should be locked up for life and Bronco's fans actually have the nerve to blame his domestic abuse problem on his GF! They say Marshall is a "victim of a bad relationship"! Depressing!

http://forums.denverbroncos.com/showthread.php?t=117516

http://forums.denverbroncos.com/showthread.php?t=117515

Marshall's Criminal History

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

until I checked out the Denver Bronco's board and saw the Brandon Marshall apologists! Holy sh--! Say what you want about Lynch but at least he's not violent. This Marshall kids sounds like he should be locked up for life and Bronco's fans actually have the nerve to blame his domestic abuse problem on his GF! They say Marshall is a "victim of a bad relationship"! Depressing!

http://forums.denverbroncos.com/showthread.php?t=117516

http://forums.denverbroncos.com/showthread.php?t=117515

Marshall's Criminal History

Why are you so bothered by the "apologists"? They don't occupy just professional sports, there are the same type of people in everything that happens in the world, there are people who you would consider apologists for the people who setup and carried out 09/11. Why is it such a big deal to you? It is the way society is...

Just wait 'til Lynch either leaves in free agency or is traded.

I'm onboard for the history lesson-

And if I've paid enough attention in class, Lynch will be a one contract Bill who will have a not so favorable exit and ultimately be derided by a huge majority of our fan base for his lack of gratitude.

I guess one might be considered "ahead of the curve" if they saw Lynch as a punk-a$$ scofflaw right now---

Your avatar makes me want to hurl.

And if I've paid enough attention in class, Lynch will be a one contract Bill who will have a not so favorable exit and ultimately be derided by a huge majority of our fan base for his lack of gratitude.

I guess one might be considered "ahead of the curve" if they saw Lynch as a punk-a$$ scofflaw right now---

I'm a believer in letting RB's walk before they hit the wall and replace them with some younger fresher legs.

I sure hope not.....I would like to see Marshawn hang around for a while. There is no doubting he is a gutsy RB.

believers like you are the reason we havent made the playoffs this millenium

The trend favors the "believers"- there just are no longer the "career" running backs you see opening and closing 11 or 12 year careers with the same team. It may have been common for the first 70 years of the league, but even before Emmit Smith pulled on an Arizona Cardinals helmet the team back was almost extinct. Too much advantage methinks to the young bodies in this league that has become more punishing over time, and moreso on Running Backs than on any other position. Feature running backs, once the provenance of the top of the draft board in round one, now seem just as likely to be there at the end of the 2nd round or later.

I am just tired of seeing guys leave our team as soon as they prove their worth to the NFL.....drives me crazy.

How are we ever supposed to win a championship if we dont start biulding a little continuity?

I think we may actually have something here if we can keep this group together........Edwards, Evans, Hardy, Lynch on offense.....Poz, Crowell, Mitchell, McCargo, Stroud, Whitner, McKelvin on defense

and of course keeping the O line together......

I am just tired of seeing guys leave our team as soon as they prove their worth to the NFL.....drives me crazy.

I feel that way about the talent we've seen move on at the Cornerback position. I feel a lot less that way about watching the low-character or narcisist dregs we've drafted at RB go on. The garbage that's come to light about Lynch's very public low-life activities makes me believe our biggest problem at retaining RBs may simply be the things we're ignoring on draft day. There're enough Terrell Davis types to not start thinking about using our high picks for good guys at other positions while finding a RB who is considered a good citizen by the people he's spent the past 22 years around. Maybe the trick is simply verifying that those people he's been around for those 22 years are also considered good citizens ;-)

I feel that way about the talent we've seen move on at the Cornerback position. I feel a lot less that way about watching the low-character or narcisist dregs we've drafted at RB go on. The garbage that's come to light about Lynch's very public low-life activities makes me believe our biggest problem at retaining RBs may simply be the things we're ignoring on draft day. There're enough Terrell Davis types to not start thinking about using our high picks for good guys at other positions while finding a RB who is considered a good citizen by the people he's spent the past 22 years around. Maybe the trick is simply verifying that those people he's been around for those 22 years are also considered good citizens ;-)

Yes, because you and everyone around you is a saint. :)

Yes, because you and everyone around you is a saint. :)

I must say it has been quite a burden- the miracles, and then the beatification- but then again, in the instance in my life when I hit a pedestrian with my car I did stop to assist. Make no mistake- I have close lawyer friends who would have advised me to run off like a coward and there would be those in our culture who would find that quite fine "within the confines of our legal system", but do forgive me for reaching an alternative conclusion.

Now say three Hail Marys and two Our Fathers before cleansing yourself by consuming a fistfull of the natural product that exits your rectum. A sprig of parsley as a chaser will be acceptable.

I don't understand why this is such news to you.

People will defend their childhood heroes, favorite players in sports, etc.... It's nothing new. i am sure there are still people who love OJ Simpson out there.

I don't understand why this is such news to you.

People will defend their childhood heroes, favorite players in sports, etc.... It's nothing new. i am sure there are still people who love OJ Simpson out there.

I am sure you didn't mean to do it Kota.....but seriously we cannot compare Marshawn Lynch to OJ Simpson.

AKC.....always respect your opinion....but seriously cant we wait to see if there is a REAL pattern of thuggery before we declare Lynch a lost cause?

I know you think there is......but there really is not yet. Not in my opinion. I think instead of a bad seed what we have is someone still immature.

Lets keep in mind some of our greatest bills were not perfect.

I must say it has been quite a burden- the miracles, and then the beatification- but then again, in the instance in my life when I hit a pedestrian with my car I did stop to assist. Make no mistake- I have close lawyer friends who would have advised me to run off like a coward and there would be those in our culture who would find that quite fine "within the confines of our legal system", but do forgive me for reaching an alternative conclusion.

Now say three Hail Marys and two Our Fathers before cleansing yourself by consuming a fistfull of the natural product that exits your rectum. A sprig of parsley as a chaser will be acceptable.

So it's safe to assume that you hit the person head-on and clearly knew you hit him/her? It wasn't dark, rainy, your stereo wasn't playing, and there was no woman dancing to distract you, right?

And you think that Lynch instantaneously called his lawyer when he hit the woman to see what he should do, knowing it was a person even though he never sloweddown? Wow, that's some technology!