the French finally get an aggressive military

France lately has been picking their battles poorly. For example Green Peace. Easy to make fun of anothers foreign policy, but some of the coolest people I have ever met have been French. Americans are pretty easy to make fun of too

France lately has been picking their battles poorly. For example Green Peace. Easy to make fun of anothers foreign policy, but some of the coolest people I have ever met have been French. Americans are pretty easy to make fun of too

Most people are easy to make fun of in some way. You'd be hard pressed to name a group that can't stereotyped in some way (Norwegians, maybe?)...maybe some mockery isn't politically correct, but you can still do it.

Most people are easy to make fun of in some way. You'd be hard pressed to name a group that can't stereotyped in some way (Norwegians, maybe?)...maybe some mockery isn't politically correct, but you can still do it.

I agree totally and making fun of people can be fun. France is easy to make fun of, as is the USA- but what is your average American going to say about Liechtenstein? If you are gonna dish it out, you have to be able to take it

My wife lived in Norway. They can be stereotyped....trust me.