Picnic table F'er sentenced

BLZFAN4LIFE

You said:

"let me quess liberal public schools,"

I'm also trying to figure out how the WTO and NAFTA have anything to do with deviant activity. :( You claim you have a degree, but I guess it was in a school that doesn't teach spelling, grammar, or even how to write a compelling argument.

just trying to type as fast as I can to keep up with you people who are defenders of the liberal ideology. wto and nafta are just one of the many ways that you and every closet liberal dem like you weaken this country, just like not seeing the real problem about this self gratifying table f'er. a small piece of a much larger problem. oh yeah I didn't know we were graded on spelling :D thank God that a republican will be voted into office. you said liberal arts, I am talking liberal political affiliation. but I am sure you already knew that, thats what I like about you, your attention to detail <_<

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes. You're right. Got me!

Look, you're uptight about sex. I got it. You see or hear someone who does something "different" than your routine and you freak instead of doing what God intended ... LAUGH at it all.

So a person who finds Artie's public display of table love to be disturbing, disgusting, and worrisome is automatically uptight about sex? How do you make that connection? :D

So a person who finds Artie's public display of table love to be disturbing, disgusting, and worrisome is automatically uptight about sex? How do you make that connection? :D

Someone who sees it as a danger to society, yes. Someone who sees that and goes, "lock the fu*ker up for the rest of his natural born life", yes.

The normal reaction would be to laugh.

Shhh!

He's ranting about the evils of sex. :D

it all makes sense. tgregg99 is from the left coast the worlds capitol of backwards thought and bogus aliens. hey how are the mexicans. I bet they are O.K. until they come for your job huh?

So a person who finds Artie's public display of table love to be disturbing, disgusting, and worrisome is automatically uptight about sex? How do you make that connection? <_<

Awww, look, you found one other crazy person to agree with your twisted point of view. (or you have two accounts :D )

how many more abnormal and deviant behaviors are you willing to accept[/b]. hell! lets make pedifilia legal. it's someones right isn't it. this man deserves to be made an example of, plain and simple. heres an idea, air the footage in his hometown like the police do for men who frequent prostitutes. Oh yeah, and believe it or not I like dirty one on one anything goes heterosexual sex. :D God Bless America, there is still hope . One man alone can't get it done, together we can move mountains.

These are all good points. With the attitude of some people replying, the depths of depravity would know no bounds.

Someone who sees it as a danger to society, yes. Someone who sees that and goes, "lock the fu*ker up for the rest of his natural born life", yes.

Lets say it was you mother who had to watch this jacka$$ on his back porch. then what ?

it all makes sense. tgregg99 is from the left coast the worlds capitol of backwards thought and bogus aliens. hey how are the mexicans. I bet they are O.K. until they come for your job huh?

Add xenophobia to the checklist.

Wow, you're just an angry little man, aren't you? You need a hug. Or to get laid. One or the other.

Oh, and I got 100 bucks says the picnic table fu*ker was a registered republican.

*And that's not a bash against republicans, just a hunch that will make your head explode.

HOLY COW. <_<

Let's tally up the checklist for Mr. Da Big Man, shall we?

1. Homophobia (check)

2. Closed mindedness (check)

3. Paranoia (check)

4. Grandstanding a cause which has no relation to the topic (check)

5. Irrational logic (check)

Yup ... looks like he's one or two posts away from being a class 1 bigot.

It's guys like this that are FAAAAR more dangerous than picnic table fu*kers.

I knew it! nondiscursive language is a sure sign of a submersive vermin who can't and won't make a visable connection between the two. Paranoia? did you just want to add that one? the rest of your list is childish. what part of this makes me a bigot? I can't wait for your left coast response. :D

I knew it! nondiscursive language is a sure sign of a submersive vermin who can't and won't make a visable connection between the two. Paranoia? did you just want to add that one? the rest of your list is childish. what part of this makes me a bigot? I can't wait for your left coast response. :D

oh yeah. it's guys like this that built this country and give you the freedom to be a freak loving freak.

I guess that's the main difference in the varying opinions of this issue. I DO see this guy as a danger and it's not because "the guy just wants to get off". For me, the big problem is when he chose to take this outdoors in view of other people. IMO that is a sick individual who can not control his behavior, a person who doesn't have the conscience or mental filter to say "I shouldn't be doing this". It's not about sex at all. It's about thinking that this guy is sick and potentially dangerous.

I'm willing to bet that we haven't heard the last of Art Price Jr.

In less than 10 posts you've bashed gays, Mexicans and people who have different ideas than your own.

That's not me calling you a bigot, that's the dictionary calling you a bigot.

Add xenophobia to the checklist.

Wow, you're just an angry little man, aren't you? You need a hug. Or to get laid. One or the other.

Oh, and I got 100 bucks says the picnic table fu*ker was a registered republican.

again, is that the best you got. angry liberals turn to name calling losing sight of the facts. hence two and soon to be three lost presidential races. little man. not. need a hug,beautiful wife right beside me. check. or to get laid, see prior. you got one hundred dollars in calf. come on. that freak was to busy gerkin to register so a dem bus came and took him for soup and a sandwich and them to register. :D

to all you liberal dems. over the past 20 years I have watched jobs go over seas and will and grace become a successful program. I have a college degree and still work in the blue collar sector. I have watched towers fall. this country has fallen far from grace. from clinton signing nafta and putting china on the most favored nation status with the wto. now our gov of ny state has recognized gay marriages and has given them all the rights and privleges there in. how many more abnormal and deviant behaviors are you willing to accept. how many rights are you willing to give up so that subcultures can be accepted. hell! lets make pedifilia legal. it's someones right isn't it. this man deserves to be made an example of, plain and simple. heres an idea, air the footage in his hometown like the police do for men who frequent prostitutes. Oh yeah, and believe it or not I like dirty one on one anything goes heterosexual sex. :D God Bless America, there is still hope . One man alone can't get it done, together we can move mountains.

Do you realize the type of society that you advocate is akin to the Taliban run Afghanistan.

There is one basic rule for a free society.....and that is that the individuals of that society can enjoy freedom of any sort as long as they do not either remove the freedoms of other people or pose a reasonable threat to the society.

You advocate a society where only certain sanctioned freedoms are allowed.....just as the Taliban did. If it is deemed illegal for an individual to do something which does not remove another's rights & does not pose any threat to society.....who determines what is and is not legal?

Let's make homosexual acts illegal.....let's make anal sex illegal between man & woman.....let's make the use of any sex aids illegal.....let's make oral sex illegal.....let's make anything 'unusual' or 'deviant' illegal. Who makes the rules? Some would have us make pre-marital sex illegal....contraception illegal.....anything other than missionary illegal.....divorce.

Gay marriage? I've always thought that they should just remove the term 'marriage' from the situation as it has deep emotional/religious connotations to it. I can't see that there is anything wrong with two people of any sort.....whether it be a hetro couple, a gay couple or simply two friends or family members who wish to devote themselves legally to each other and function as a unit rather than two individuals.

Pedophilia???? Please try to understand the difference between an act that takes away the rights of another(pedophilia, rape, blowing up towers) and an act that doesn't(gay marriage, deviant solo sex, the wearing of a turban).

Why does this man deserve to be made an example of? Assuming he wasn't trying to be seen by anyone, what did he do that was wrong(i.e. taking the rights of another individual)?

You talk about "how many rights are you willing to give up?" Please name one right that is given up by society for others to be free?

In less than 10 posts you've bashed gays, Mexicans and people who have different ideas than your own.

That's not me calling you a bigot, that's the dictionary calling you a bigot.

which dictionary? the berkley dictionary. you , you red statephobe. Bashed, not. spoke the truth, yes. And i know the truth hurts. truth dosen't make it bashing. boo-hoo tgregg is getting defensive. now I am tgregg bashing to where is that in websters.

which dictionary? the berkley dictionary. you , you red statephobe. Bashed, not. spoke the truth, yes. And i know the truth hurts. truth dosen't make it bashing. boo-hoo tgregg is getting defensive. now I am tgregg bashing to where is that in websters.

you are a big green bildo weenie.

I've lived in both a blue (PA) and red (VA) state and there's not much difference :D

Can't we all just get along <_<

Do you realize the type of society that you advocate is akin to the Taliban run Afghanistan.

There is one basic rule for a free society.....and that is that the individuals of that society can enjoy freedom of any sort as long as they do not either remove the freedoms of other people or pose a reasonable threat to the society.

You advocate a society where only certain sanctioned freedoms are allowed.....just as the Taliban did. If it is deemed illegal for an individual to do something which does not remove another's rights & does not pose any threat to society.....who determines what is and is not legal?

Let's make homosexual acts illegal.....let's make anal sex illegal between man & woman.....let's make the use of any sex aids illegal.....let's make oral sex illegal.....let's make anything 'unusual' or 'deviant' illegal. Who makes the rules? Some would have us make pre-marital sex illegal....contraception illegal.....anything other than missionary illegal.....divorce.

Gay marriage? I've always thought that they should just remove the term 'marriage' from the situation as it has deep emotional/religious connotations to it. I can't see that there is anything wrong with two people of any sort.....whether it be a hetro couple, a gay couple or simply two friends or family members who wish to devote themselves legally to each other and function as a unit rather than two individuals.

Pedophilia???? Please try to understand the difference between an act that takes away the rights of another(pedophilia, rape, blowing up towers) and an act that doesn't(gay marriage, deviant solo sex, the wearing of a turban).

Why does this man deserve to be made an example of? Assuming he wasn't trying to be seen by anyone, what did he do that was wrong(i.e. taking the rights of another individual)?

You talk about "how many rights are you willing to give up?" Please name one right that is given up by society for others to be free?

going to extremes is for women. one day we will reap what we sow. gay men rarely engage in monogomous relationships even when they are "lifepartners" they still enjoy strange. now I think this is another topic for another day. I have never seen men act like women. we all understand what we are talking about and yet we go to extremes. I am not ashamed of my feelings and haven't been corrupted by the media that wants me to feel bad for being an affluent american who works hard everyday to uphold the traditions of this once great country. the right I can think of at the present is marriage it is a sacred bond between a man and woman. primary reason for marriage is to procreate. this shouldn't be stained because homosexuals want it, just to say they got it. do some research, do you know that a large number of gay men (nambla, priests, ) prey on young boys do you know that some with money can travel to third world countries to have sex with minors. please wake up, freedom yes but the next sodom and gomora, no. ( any type o's tgregg99). desensitization is how it is done. sexual depravity does escalated. I weep for this nation. I weep for our children.

going to extremes is for women. one day we will reap what we sow. gay men rarely engage in monogomous relationships even when they are "lifepartners" they still enjoy strange. now I think this is another topic for another day. I have never seen men act like women. we all understand what we are talking about and yet we go to extremes. I am not ashamed of my feelings and haven't been corrupted by the media that wants me to feel bad for being an affluent american who works hard everyday to uphold the traditions of this once great country. the right I can think of at the present is marriage it is a sacred bond between a man and woman. primary reason for marriage is to procreate. this shouldn't be stained because homosexuals want it, just to say they got it. do some research, do you know that a large number of gay men (nambla, priests, ) prey on young boys do you know that some with money can travel to third world countries to have sex with minors. please wake up, freedom yes but the next sodom and gomora, no. ( any type o's tgregg99). desensitization is how it is done. sexual depravity does escalated. I weep for this nation. I weep for our children.

Speaking in broad emotive opinion without any logical backup is not an intelligent way to progress in a discargument.

I gave you the benefit of the doubt in my previous email but it is now obvious that you are not capable of thinking rationally on this topic......you did not address or rebut even one of my points apart from stating 'catch phrases' at me. I'm surprised you didn't resort to "It was Adam & Eve, not Adam and Steve."

Where I addressed the concepts of what freedom was......you responded with a bigoted rant.

Welcome to ignore.

you know what the worst part of you being a complete scumbag and bigot is? That you are spreading your asinine bigoted beliefs to your 8 year old. Must be nice to know you are raising someone who is going to hate and be intolerant of anyone different than him.

Ah, a churchie :D Since I don't believe in your prophet, can you pray to Jeebus for me <_<

I guess that's the main difference in the varying opinions of this issue. I DO see this guy as a danger and it's not because "the guy just wants to get off". For me, the big problem is when he chose to take this outdoors in view of other people.

Uhm... ??? From everything I understand, he didn't. Either way, it's his backyard.

:( So the people outraged at the picnic table umbrella hole f0@ker are the crazy ones? :blink:<_<

To be outraged ... yes. That is just plain silly. It's a dude whacking off in the privacy of his home. Whether he does it with a sock or a picnic table or a sex toy, who cares?

To waste tax dollars on confining a man for private sex with an inanimate object is just folly.

Is the guy normal? Hell no. Is he crazy? Who knows. Is he dangerous? Unless you got something more than assumptions about his escalation, then NO.

Freaks are everywhere (just look at one particular poster in this thread), as long as they aren't hurting anyone, then who cares? I promise you, that if there was a confirmed link between patio furniture molestation, or if this guy had any other behavioral markers leading rational people to believe he was a threat to a child or another person, everyone on this board who's laughing would be as outraged as you.

I've done extensive research and work regarding profiles of serial killers, serial rapists and the like including behavioral markers and risk factors for people becoming such socio and psychopaths. It was my job for most of the past year. And I assure you, no where in the literature is there a case of a man who masturbated to or with an inanimate object ESCALATING his sexual desires to violent or harmful levels.

Now, there might be other markers that combine with said masturbatory techniques that some serial rapists or killers have demonstrated -- but it's a pattern of CONTINUED deviance, not ISOLATED cases. And, if the cops had found any of those markers, the press damn well would have ran with it (kiddie porn on his computer, inappropriate conversations on the internet, stalking tendencies, spousal abuse etc). But guess what? They didn't. Why? Cause the guy is just a loon who gets off by sticking his crank in a wooden hole.

So yes, it is ridiculous to start a topic demanding that this guy be locked up for LONGER than 6 months. Or to postulate that he is a threat to society simply because he chooses to do something other than the norm.

But you have the right to your opinion. I just see it as a waste of time when you should just laugh at it.

What is crazy though is to take this topic, like Da Big Man did, and turn it into a political rant about liberals versus conservatives, Mexicans, Gays and 9/11. Though, that too just amuses me because Da Big Man (should we do a Freudian analysis on overcompensation when he chose that screen name?) just wants a pulpit to preach from. And everything he says cracks me up.

Not because he's a narrow minded bigot. Or even a homophobic, sexually repressed (and probably inadequate in countless ways) idealogue. But mainly because he proves what's great about free speech in particular. Free speech, and people's willingness ot use it, makes it SO much easier to identify the true asssholes.

There's no better proof of that than Da Big Man's posts in this thread. So cheers to Da Big Man for renewing my faith in the first amendment. :D

What kind of weirdo makes a box set of DVD's of a guy having sex with a table? Why didn't he go to the police after the first time he saw it, or just say something to the guy?

I was locked up with a guy who masturbated on a park bench, it was a freak show watching the judge.

You're assuming that the original table had given consent......and that he hadn't already done worse(i.e. destroyed previous tables).

Your absolutely right though.....had he not been caught then every piece of furniture in a ten block radius might have been in trouble.

Dubbs, you want to refinish his tables or something.....

you know what the worst part of you being a complete scumbag and bigot is? That you are spreading your asinine bigoted beliefs to your 8 year old. Must be nice to know you are raising someone who is going to hate and be intolerant of anyone different than him.

I have to work twice as hard as the local liberal elementary school is to teach my daughter that there is no first and no last just the middle . just mediocre. same sex marriages and free hand outs for poor disenfranchised folk is ok in your world not in mine. i can tell you are probably under 25 years old by the resorting to hate and names thats what blue people do when they are out of ideas. heres one invent a new word. :rolleyes: its not your fault, you are a victim. did you cheer when micheal jackson got aquitted? bet you did. let me guess, a pot smoking , no job havin, livin in moms basement, deep thinker. my 8 year old will be equiped to conquer life not be ashamed of it.

To be outraged ... yes. That is just plain silly. It's a dude whacking off in the privacy of his home. Whether he does it with a sock or a picnic table or a sex toy, who cares?

To waste tax dollars on confining a man for private sex with an inanimate object is just folly.

Is the guy normal? Hell no. Is he crazy? Who knows. Is he dangerous? Unless you got something more than assumptions about his escalation, then NO.

Freaks are everywhere (just look at one particular poster in this thread), as long as they aren't hurting anyone, then who cares? I promise you, that if there was a confirmed link between patio furniture molestation, or if this guy had any other behavioral markers leading rational people to believe he was a threat to a child or another person, everyone on this board who's laughing would be as outraged as you.

I've done extensive research and work regarding profiles of serial killers, serial rapists and the like including behavioral markers and risk factors for people becoming such socio and psychopaths. It was my job for most of the past year. And I assure you, no where in the literature is there a case of a man who masturbated to or with an inanimate object ESCALATING his sexual desires to violent or harmful levels.

Now, there might be other markers that combine with said masturbatory techniques that some serial rapists or killers have demonstrated -- but it's a pattern of CONTINUED deviance, not ISOLATED cases. And, if the cops had found any of those markers, the press damn well would have ran with it (kiddie porn on his computer, inappropriate conversations on the internet, stalking tendencies, spousal abuse etc). But guess what? They didn't. Why? Cause the guy is just a loon who gets off by sticking his crank in a wooden hole.

So yes, it is ridiculous to start a topic demanding that this guy be locked up for LONGER than 6 months. Or to postulate that he is a threat to society simply because he chooses to do something other than the norm.

But you have the right to your opinion. I just see it as a waste of time when you should just laugh at it.

What is crazy though is to take this topic, like Da Big Man did, and turn it into a political rant about liberals versus conservatives, Mexicans, Gays and 9/11. Though, that too just amuses me because Da Big Man (should we do a Freudian analysis on overcompensation when he chose that screen name?) just wants a pulpit to preach from. And everything he says cracks me up.

Not because he's a narrow minded bigot. Or even a homophobic, sexually repressed (and probably inadequate in countless ways) idealogue. But mainly because he proves what's great about free speech in particular. Free speech, and people's willingness ot use it, makes it SO much easier to identify the true asssholes.

There's no better proof of that than Da Big Man's posts in this thread. So cheers to Da Big Man for renewing my faith in the first amendment. :rolleyes:

thanks for reinforcing my belief that when left coasters make their small brains air tight they resort to uncalled for name calling and hate. the least you can do is make up a word for me instead of using bull$hitt titles when I speak the truth you chose to ignore. Question, how old are you?

There's no better proof of that than Da Big Man's posts in this thread. So cheers to Da Big Man for renewing my faith in the first amendment. :rolleyes:

funny now you are an authority on the subject, today. where was this last night. my bull$hittometer is pegged. oh yeah he pled to disseminating materials to minors and the table wasn't made of wood . good attention to detail :bag: phd of human behavior.

I have to work twice as hard as the local liberal elementary school is to teach my daughter that there is no first and no last just the middle . just mediocre. same sex marriages and free hand outs for poor disenfranchised folk is ok in your world not in mine. i can tell you are probably under 25 years old by the resorting to hate and names thats what blue people do when they are out of ideas. heres one invent a new word. :rolleyes: its not your fault, you are a victim. did you cheer when micheal jackson got aquitted? bet you did. let me guess, a pot smoking , no job havin, livin in moms basement, deep thinker. my 8 year old will be equiped to conquer life not be ashamed of it.

:bag:

Perhaps your "local liberal elementary school" can teach your daughter some better grammar than they obviously taught you.