Picnic table F'er sentenced

BLZFAN4LIFE

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am flattered that you would spend your time to open a new account just because of me. roll another one dude! :rolleyes:

We could have a really good time together. We could thrust ourselves into conversation and wank on about getting over the hump in life. We could go at it man on man about what makes us pissy. I bet you would really get off on the whole thing.

We could have a really good time together. We could thrust ourselves into conversation and wank on about getting over the hump in life. We could go at it man on man about what makes us pissy. I bet you would really get off on the whole thing.

again, this is the nicest form of flattery. I guess this means you bittches have nothin left. boo-hoo :rolleyes: besides i think you are looking for tgregg99 and ramius, you could have a threesome.

again, this is the nicest form of flattery. I guess this means you bittches have nothin left. boo-hoo :rolleyes: besides i think you are looking for tgregg99 and ramius, you could have a threesome.

I made a post once several pages back, you just completely ignored it. Was it so full of truth that you could not argue? Also TGreggs post on the last page was brilliant if you could bring yourself to look past the insults. You really only mentioned the insults and completely failed to comment on the more fact based and interesting parts of the post.

You can only tell a dog how to read so many times before you have to give up and just accept that dogs will never be able to learn how to read.

I made a post once several pages back, you just completely ignored it. Was it so full of truth that you could not argue? Also TGreggs post on the last page was brilliant if you could bring yourself to look past the insults. You really only mentioned the insults and completely failed to comment on the more fact based and interesting parts of the post.

You can only tell a dog how to read so many times before you have to give up and just accept that dogs will never be able to learn how to read.

do me a favor and read the article at the begining of this thread and then get back to me, dog. he was outside in plain view, he was not far from a elementary school. take a look at the mug shot. or better yet go out in your back yard where your neighbors can see you and spank one off. lets see what happens. please be part of the solution not the problem. oh I see you are from the second largest( see calf.) collection of degenerates on the planet. salt lake city, utah. i hear your spaceship is on its way say high to your leader or guru or what ever you call the person who tells you what to think.

do me a favor and read the article at the begining of this thread and then get back to me, dog. he was outside in plain view, he was not far from a elementary school. take a look at the mug shot. or better yet go out in your back yard where your neighbors can see you and spank one off. lets see what happens. please be part of the solution not the problem.

Is that like having sex in the hotel pool, or the bedroom window open? Perhaps skinny dipping in your pool? I say they are about equal. You have quite a crusade to stop those activities.

How far was the elementary school? A mile? That qualifies as close, but is definitely out of view of anything. Who doesn't have a school within a mile of them? Was it mentioned so the writer of the article didn't look so stupid writing about a guy who molests picnic tables. People do sympathize with children after all.

I still think this post is what we should all agree on..

I would think going through life known as the "Picnic Table F---er" would be sufficient punishment.

do me a favor and read the article at the begining of this thread and then get back to me, dog. he was outside in plain view, he was not far from a elementary school. take a look at the mug shot. or better yet go out in your back yard where your neighbors can see you and spank one off. lets see what happens. please be part of the solution not the problem. oh I see you are from the second largest( see calf.) collection of degenerates on the planet. salt lake city, utah. i hear your spaceship is on its way say high to your leader or guru or what ever you call the person who tells you what to think.

hello? ... hello?.... anybody left? I guess I win :rolleyes:

Yes you win; Now go jerkoff in the privacy or your own bedroom or face the death penalty yah tard.....

more hate from a blue person. oh yeah, for you simple folk, by blue i mean liberal dem not that you are blue. just to point out the painfully obvious. priceless... :rolleyes::bag::censored::bag:

Well. This thread certainly took an ... unexpected ... turn a couple of pages back, and not for the better.

Must be really really bad when a thread about a furniture farker takes a turn for the worse. :rolleyes::bag: Turns out that duh big man prefers sheep.

... any idiot can quote someone elses quote. thanx for playing

... tgregg99 is from the left coast the worlds capitol of backwards thought and bogus aliens. hey how are the mexicans. ...

oh yeah. it's guys like this that built this country and give you the freedom to be a freak loving freak.

.... gay men rarely engage in monogomous relationships even when they are "lifepartners" they still enjoy strange. ... do some research, do you know that a large number of gay men (nambla, priests, ) prey on young boys do you know that some with money can travel to third world countries to have sex with minors. please wake up, freedom yes but the next sodom and gomora, no. ( any type o's tgregg99). ...

sweet dreams you skirt wearing bittche$.

... i can tell you are probably under 25 years old by the resorting to hate and names thats what blue people do when they are out of ideas... .... did you cheer when micheal jackson got aquitted? bet you did. let me guess, a pot smoking , no job havin, livin in moms basement, deep thinker.

thanks for reinforcing my belief that when left coasters make their small brains air tight they resort to uncalled for name calling and hate.

... oh I see you are from the second largest( see calf.) collection of degenerates on the planet. salt lake city, utah. i hear your spaceship is on its way say high to your leader or guru or what ever you call the person who tells you what to think....

more hate from a blue person.

Yes. You're not the one spouting hate. You're the calm, rational, logical one who never leaps to unfounded conclusions based on fear, stereotype or flat out false information.

Yup. You got us. :rolleyes:

Yes. You're not the one spouting hate. You're the calm, rational, logical one who never leaps to unfounded conclusions based on fear, stereotype or flat out false information.

Yup. You got us. :rolleyes:

fear, no. stereotype, no. and where the hell did you get false info from? calm, rational, logical...well thanx you are making me blush. and I hate no one, I am just well armed with how to deal with the likes of you. and who the us in "you got us" you got a mouse in your pocket, or are you the mouth piece for all the side stepping, excuse making, freak accepting libs tonight?

and thanx for spending so much time arranging clips of my posts that is so nice of you, its almost like a michael moore movie. you know just the parts you libs want people to see.

fear, no. stereotype, no. and where the hell did you get false info from? calm, rational, logical...well thanx you are making me blush. and I hate no one, I am just well armed with how to deal with the likes of you. and who the us in "you got us" you got a mouse in your pocket, or are you the mouth piece for all the side stepping, excuse making, freak accepting libs tonight?

and thanx for spending so much time arranging clips of my posts that is so nice of you, its almost like a michael moore movie. you know just the parts you libs want people to see.

Yes. Me and the mouse are going to get married. Want to be my best man?

first you are going to have to remove that mouse from your ass. and I'll pass on being the best man in that freak show. thanx anyway.

I thought it was in his pocket?! Did you put it up his butt???? Ewwww!

I thought it was in his pocket?! Did you put it up his butt???? Ewwww!

Repression, Fez ... see it was in my pocket, but he's obsessed with dude ass. So he wants to picture it up my butt. Number one song on his iPod is of course,

Repression, Fez ... see it was in my pocket, but he's obsessed with dude ass. So he wants to picture it up my butt. Number one song on his iPod is of course,

Could be worse. He could have put it on a table... :rolleyes: