New Logo for the Bills Toronto Series bothers me

What exactly will they be using these new logos for?

I'm assuming its just for media type stuff right? They're not changing anything with the uniform, right?

They'll use it for t-shirts and other memorablia, just like was done for the hockey Winter Classic at the stadium.

When I got my e-mail about buying tickets to the Toronto games and went to the site, there also was no reference to the city of Buffalo -- just "Bills in Toronto."

I had the same reaction as you.

When I got my e-mail about buying tickets to the Toronto games and went to the site, there also was no reference to the city of Buffalo -- just "Bills in Toronto."

I had the same reaction as you.

it is what it is, i figure. however, since i am a bills fan, loyal to the team since birth, i'll render an opinion:

what a cheesy logo, it looks like some chump made it on his mac in his basement.

At first that missing "Buffalo" bothered me... but when you look at the "Bills" logo anywhere, it doesn't have Buffalo... it's sort of implied... we're being overly sensitive... however the Buffalo Bills should respect that their fans are paranoid about it and maybe should have included it... they did call it the "Bills Toronto Series" and the "Toronto Series" is in a smaller font...

As far as where it'll be used... they mentioned in the presser that it'll show up as a patch on the jerseys during the games in Toronto... My guess is it'll also be painted on the field.

I actually like the logo... It might be a bit busy though, it's got the Bills Logo (obvious), the Maple Leaf, The Rogers Centre, and the CN Tower... I know the Centre would be against it, but I could do without seeing their appearance on the logo... The tower is a Toronto Landmark...